Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question about Account buying

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about Account buying

Hello Community,
IF i buy a account with one of the seller , the Data can be re- ordered from jagex after some time Or is it Safe ?
Thanks for answer !

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
It's safe if all the recovery options are wiped so you can immediatly set up your own. So once you get access to the account thats the first thing to check and change yourself.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 140
Whats hes said is wrong sir. No accounts are safe when bought from a online player.
I'm not saying all accounts are not safe from this. As i've bought and sold many myself

Changing the recovery questions and passwords 3 times helps a little with safety but not much at all.

KEY THINGS TO LOOK FOR TO HELP PROVIDE YOUR OWN SAFETY.

Look for a seller with over 10+ Accounts sold at least with 100% feedback. All users on this site have a feedback system on there profile.

Post count/Join date Example 1 post selling a lvl 126 combat account for a little price.

When buying an account this can become safer using a middle man service via the site.

If its an old account you should request to do a recovery for the account before and not just a email change. This you should receive - Old transaction IPs- old recovery questions and more of the accounts old information. Passwords Etc.

Most sellers now will only have 1 password login. - no recovery questions and only a email attached to the account.

No matter what No account is ever safe. It's in the trust of your selling or buyer.

Good things to look for! You can find people like myself who build accounts for people.
With this you get to create your own email and set your own first password to make yourself have a 100% secured account.

Hope this helped!

Tags
runescape 07 account