Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]AutoMiner, AutoFisher, AutoRuneCrafter, AutoChopper

Discussion on [Release]AutoMiner, AutoFisher, AutoRuneCrafter, AutoChopper within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
[Release]AutoMiner, AutoFisher, AutoRuneCrafter, AutoChopper

Since I have decided to end my playing of Runescape(well botting) I have decided to release MY personal bot, if i get positive feed back I WILL complete it, if not add more. You will find some features do not work at the moment, please see the Information tab to check. It would be wonderful if you could post your opinion of what you think, also, be sure to include problems(if any).
Old 08/19/2009, 16:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
i gone test it
Old 08/19/2009, 17:43   #3

elite*gold: 40
Just use RSBot???
Old 08/19/2009, 18:37   #4

elite*gold: 0
Dude, did you just make a botlayout of a program? lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AUTOMINER
01/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello colleagues good night! Looking for a long time a program that can miner formerly used the COtobo But apparently he no longer works. I am Brazilian and I am using google translator, forgive me if any big mistakes. Well, I wonder if you know of any autominer that only keep the items in the gems and play out the gold, and if find a gem super, deslogue the character. If there is some in the forum, excuse me more not met. Can you help me?
Rs2 Autominers, Autofisher/cookers and more!! look
05/24/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 15 Replies
RuneScape Autominers, Autofisher/cookers, woodcutters, smithers, basically every skill. Also has Rs2 Clients and Toolkits goto *link removed*
tutorial for autominer and autominer itself
04/17/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
hello my friends i sent the auto miner to said that they didnt understand how to use it compelety so i made a tutorial just something basic but its fool proof i cant take credit for this autominer this was made by loco i just taking credit for the tutorial but what use is a tutorial without the program itself thanks...enjoy P.S if u need guides to any hack/bot pm me Nightyard's tutorial
Autominer
02/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well, I have 16 conquers loaded that are mining in pc mine and I need a autominer that will work for all of the mat same time.... Hope i explained this clear enough... I tried using CoPartner and it only worked for i think 4 then it wouldnt load anymore CoPartners. My friend kept telling me he found a autominer that was so great and worked for as many conquers loaded as you wanted :? Please don' tell me to use the search button, I have downloaded and tryed jsutabout every autominer in here...