Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

thinking of writing a bot

Discussion on thinking of writing a bot within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
thinking of writing a bot

Hi, i've been working with c# and automation type stuff, and have been thinking of writing a bot/script deal for a game. I'm thinking RS, since I started the game about a couple weeks ago. I've been using an AutoIt script i wrote to mine and hunt.

Since ive already reached around 50 mining and 50 in combat skills with melee, im guessing there's not much chance for them banning any type of software that doesn't mess with the client. (Im not too familiar with botting and detection - but i do not plan to do anything besides image and color detection)

Is there a need for bots in RS? Or any specific parts of the grind i should focus on if i made it? (Im not very familiar with the game)-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I was thinking
04/29/2013 - Facebook - 3 Replies
:bandit::bandit::bandit: Can some one Give Me A word of advice.. Ive been Doing A lot of research all cheats and it appears all of my cheats is cheat engine... so Can somebody Tell me what is my requirements in making A DLL or an Injection hacks... I dont quiet Know how to make such A thing... Just message me... every cheat I make with DLL I promise I will share it... When I master how to use the DLL Hacks..
Just thinking
11/11/2012 - S4 League - 6 Replies
I don't know X7's shop hack func. is works or doesnt work anymore. So anyone can tell me this. Or i will contiune my hack on CE... Thanks for helping...
thinking
08/29/2010 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Im thinking of starting on PWI. Is about 1-2years since I played. I dont even remember my accountnames haha. I was around lv70-80. But dosn't matter. I just want to know wich server is most active and how much the game have been changed. Is there different on the quests, itemsets etc. ? Or I could just play like I did before? Thanks in advance :)
i was thinking....
07/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Ever heard of 100 HEU , 100 FIRE , 90 Force and 10 Pacheon glaive? Pacheon is for the hawk and passive , giving 18 attack rating increase Do u think those 18 can do anything ? cuz i think 100 force is the same as 90. thnx.