Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bond will delete my trade limit ?

Discussion on Bond will delete my trade limit ? within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Bond will delete my trade limit ?

When I buy bond and use it as 14 days of membership I will dont have acctually trade limit?

Please for answear
Old 06/04/2014, 23:36   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Bonds comes with full membership, so i dont see why not.
Old 06/05/2014, 11:56   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yes it will delete your trade limit

Tags
bond trade limit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about bond trade limit
06/09/2014 - Runescape - 4 Replies
Hi guys I have new 2014 RS account and two questions :rolleyes: 1. When I buy 14days of members from Bond I dont have trade limit ? (as member) 2. When my 14days of member end I got trade limit back ? I want selling GP for real cash I must buy bond every 14 days or just one time ? Sorry for bad language please write if something is not understandable
[Dif] Delete item level limit
09/02/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies
Hi epvp This dif will delete the level_limit check so if for example you are level 1 and you will try to use item level 30 you can use it like there is no limit. Best useless dif ever. Just got bored i dont know someone should use it ... http://i.epvpimg.com/KQa5c.png This difference file has been created by Domco game_2089m // First part
when the trade limit will be sloved ?
05/08/2013 - Diablo 3 - 0 Replies
Today , a big thing happened , the diablo 3 company have a big problem , BUM ?i do not know , mu friend , he play the disblo 3 us serve very well, he farm 20 billion gold today , and even give me some free . As i know, there is something happend in the game ? someone farmed a lot of free gold, and they bought almost all items in the grand exchange .lol then , the disblo 3 company did what they should do , no one can trade the gold in the game , all the account have the trade limit today...
Trade Limit -> 3k?
02/03/2008 - Runescape - 3 Replies
Hmm..I am just wondering if theres anyway to give items to another character without having the 3k limit thingy... Thanks,