Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Swapping 99Fisher/Cook/ For 99 Theif

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Swapping 99Fisher/Cook/ For 99 Theif

Swapping My 99 fisher for 99 thief with full rogue no requirements 2 days of membership left and bank full of rares and items just for 99 theif pm me, or email me and we can talk

im quitting rs cuz i lost just about all my stuff in a horrible situation which took months to accumulate i had around 240m from investing i was goofing off in pvp i clicked someone got skulled both my party hats and stuff were gone....... so now i just want an account with 99 theif,also my account has 99 fish and very high level skills, im a grown man... i mean it sounds too good to be true and it is and this is no scam

I will explain to you everything upfront so errythang is smooth and no worry,,i already put this one 2 other websites so if i dont get back to you, i probably already den got prob