Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elite Gambling

Discussion on Elite Gambling within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elite Gambling

Hey, looking for 1-2 people that are interested in starting a gambling fc with me. We can do splits on wins or losses. We can host live streams, make live commentary and youtube vids. Only need people who want long term, and looking to make good gold so don't try and scam betters. please add me on skype or PM: downtime91epvp
Old 01/31/2013, 07:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
hmm sure how much cash you got ? , please show screens

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help]Gambling...
08/19/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
I just wanna to Increase Card game gold cost in Gambling. And someone I could assume it's in the NPCQuest.SData, but I still can find where. If anyone know about this, can u give me a hand,plzzz? thank you so much :handsdown:
[RELEASE] ShaiyaUS Gambling Zone - Teleport to Gambling Zone
02/17/2011 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
Hi everybody, I've quit playing Shaiya for a while now, so I am releasing a few of my 'modifications' for you to mess around with. This Hack will instantly teleport you to the gambling zone, from anywhere on the map, so you can play the card game on the official Shaiya US servers. #NOTE# Only download the latest version. Earlier versions will not work.
Gambling
01/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
Has anyone ever made a bot to gamble at the dice king and record all of the outcomes? I've got a system of making some money at the dice king but it takes time and doing it manually is painfully tedious, so I was wondering if there has ever been a gambling bot made for conquer good enough to watch the outcomes of the dice and follow rules on how to bet depending on the outcomes it records. I'd say I could make around 1kk every 2 hours, not worth the effort on your own, but with a bot?...
Lucky Jades (Gambling? what gambling? you mean upgrading?)
05/15/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
What the hell do lucky jades do? Hard facts, not "I think" please. Im a crafter and im having a really hard time making level 50 armor (im level 50 btw), so could this help me?