Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 21:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[24/7][317]SoulessScape[Loading 474 Cache]

Discussion on [24/7][317]SoulessScape[Loading 474 Cache] within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[24/7][317]SoulessScape[Loading 474 Cache]

Download (Don't mind the domain, it's just a temporary one, my friend lent it to me until I get a definite name)

SoulessScape is a new server that is going to try to do things other servers seem to ignore. SoulessScape aims to complete things, but why make everything boring like RuneScape? What is the point of all of those recolors and stupid crap like that. What is th epoint of bounty hunter if we can include the wilderness which so many people seem to enjoy? Was is the point in retarded names like "AppleScape" or other stupid shit?

SoulessScape is being coded by 8 different programmers which work for Nanplex Games which you'll find little to no trace of as we have not yet gottent to setting up a website. Either way we are bringing you what will most likley become one of the next biggest RuneScape Private servers. Why exactly are we better then the average competitor? Simply put, we have more dedication. We are dedicated to deliver the content that you want. Not what we want, we think about YOU. we let you decided, we take your suggestions and we add what you want.

We will never add something like shit slingers or random things like that. We aren't going to take suggestions that ruin the game, like JaGeX did when the took Wild, trade, and other money making things. We will keep these, make them better, and ultimatley make a game better then RuneScape. Okay maybe the last statement is more, fantasy then fact. I mean RuneScape is produced by JaGeX which I am pretty sure has more then 8 high-school level programmers.

Basically what I am saying is you should try us before you do the competitor, I promise we wont let you down. SoulessScape is more then just a server, it is quite literally a revolution! So try us out. If you want to know more about the server then continue reading...

SoulessScape is based off of Hyperion and a Client decompiled by Cameron Faulkingham (Souless)

100% perfect combat
100% perfect special
100% Agility
100% Herblore
100% Theiving
100% Crafting
70% Fletching
99% Slayer (It's a little half assed)
100% Mining
90% Smithing
90% Fishing
100% Cooking