Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working up to date bot

Discussion on Working up to date bot within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Working up to date bot

Greetings fellow RS players.

First thing first,if by any chance theres a post mencioning what i`m about to ask, then my apologies cause i couldnt either seem to find it or was written in german wich the translator couldnt translate everything.

Well,to the point now... If there`s by any chance someone who knows a working bot for RS these days, i would be glad if they could share your information/suggestions about it, cause i`ve been looking around for some time now and its hard to pick something from outta nowhere and be screwed over.

Best regards,
G3n3
Old 09/29/2012, 13:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
powerbot
Old 10/02/2012, 09:02   #3

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Powerbot works, but i wouldn't recommend risking your acc. for it it. Would be funny to figure out how the 3 strikes system works tough.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Up-to-Date]Working tools for NFSW
06/02/2013 - Need for Speed World - 345 Replies
Hi everyone, as it is a little bit "messy" when it comes to look for working tools for the game, I have thought about creating this little index, in which I will be doing the needed updates every time that it is needed, checking on everything on daily basis, as well, if I post something that is not working or I miss something that is, simply let me know and I will do the needed changes on it. So let's get this done in here to help us out find what we need. Title | Credits to | Date of...
Real working up to date Pserver Guide?
11/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Okay guys before you flame me of course I have searched for a guide. Hell, I've searched through numerous ones trying them and getting errors. I especially heard the powersource co was the best working one so I tried it with my sql and the App Serv and I kept getting errors when running the actual .exe and it just gave me a bunch of errors in the cmd window. I am looking for a working up to date guide with links, hell at this point I dont even care if its hamachi or not because I can't seem to...
i date ?
09/28/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
does anyone here can der i date cheats? :handsdown:
MHS4.017 with a Issave to load [Currently working] Date 08-05-22
05/27/2008 - Wolfteam - 16 Replies
To people on GMN I am also DeanIsMean so stop accusing me on that forum that I stole it from here....... Okey so about 2 days ago I started playing wolfteam and I cheat in all the games I play so I searched the internet and found hacks. I am going to post a zip that includes a working MHS and a pretty good Issave that I have modified a bit to become better. Reason I am uploading this is cause I am uninstalling the game and quitting. (Yes already after 2 days..) I have a few links to the...