Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

trading 2moons 70 seg and 74 knight for RS

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
trading 2moons 70 seg and 74 knight for RS

trying to trade in my 2moons accounts for a good rs account.. lost my old account and quit playin moons because of the lag was too much for me and my sucky dial up... so ill trade one of the accounts for 90+ RS account, or both for a 100+ if the 90+ is good enough ill put in 20m on either of the 2 accounts and if you wanna trade a 100+ ill give the 20m and both accounts. Both accounts have costumes, mounts and auto potions, the knight having 3 costumes and the segnae having one. Both great builds and have over 300$ invested so, thats why, if you wondering why i think one account is worth as much as a RS, because i DO know how long it takes to get an RS account very good. hope i get some offers, thanks

Old   #2

both the accounts you are offering can be obtained in a little under a month... where as the runescape account would take alot longer than that.

Old   #3

a levl 100 runescape account with normal play time(for people with life) will take like 6months or even more. o.O
Old   #4

lol

i once sold a 84 runescape acc on Ebay for 278$^^