Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tradeing lvl 63 WOW account for RS2 Account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tradeing lvl 63 WOW account for RS2 Account

Yo im tradeing my lvl 63 night elef hunter for a decent lvl runescape character. Here is some info about the account: He has decent armour,He is Burning crusade enabled (All you have to do is go to account management and download burning crusade under account details) and since i bought the burning crusade it saves you about 30$,I have alll the info ever needed and yes even the Burining crusade Cd Key and the WOW Cd Key,He has his epic mount (Epic frostsaber) he is a awsome character and has some good alts he is on the Dreden Realm im sorry but im not going to giveout the name of the chracter and the armoury link out of security reasons srry but theres do gooders that might ban you for tradeing accounts so if you want more information my email is i check my emails daily thankyou