Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RSBuddy für immer Down!

Discussion on RSBuddy für immer Down! within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RSBuddy für immer Down!

RSBuddy ist jetzt für immer down.

Jacomb arbeitet nun bei Jagex und bekämpft die Bots.
Die RSBuddy Seite wird jetzt als Fanpage von Runescape genutzt.

Es dürfte für alle ein großer schlag sein auch für die Powerbot usw. denn sie haben jetzt ein sehr schweren Gegner vor sich.

Hier der Text von ihm:

Quote:
Why have you put an end to RSBuddy’s bot client?

Bots have changed the gameplay of RuneScape. With the use of bots becoming increasingly widespread since the introduction of free trade, and the recent announcements by Jagex, it is clear that bots have become flagrantly detrimental to the game. If you’re like any of us and you enjoy playing RuneScape, you’ll have noticed that bots are anti-social and make the time you spend playing feel diminished in worth. At the same time, bots are abused heavily by gold farmers to ruin the game to a significant extent only for their profit. We hope to assist in the selfless movement by Jagex in fixing this problem and hope that you will join us in playing the game with real people.

To some this will seem like a quick change of heart. See my interview with Ability44 on YouTube.

Is this the end of all botting in RuneScape?

Yes. I am confident that you will not see the return of major bot clients to RuneScape, and that the small number of simple 'auto-clickers' and 'screen-scrapers' that remain will be dealt with very soon.

Another bot site says they’ll be up soon; why shouldn’t we believe them?

The other bot sites out there may claim for a bit longer that they will fix their bots within the next few days or weeks: Had I decided to release RSBuddy 1.5 to the public, it would have required another overhaul just a few days later. The fact that no other botting sites had any update ready by the end of last week shows how exceedingly far behind they are. Don’t hold your breath.

I know another huge MMO that hasn’t dealt with bots; what makes RuneScape different?

Removing bots from the game requires both commercial investment and the time of talented developers with other updates to work on. I haven’t seen any other company willing to take that hit; it requires a huge amount of care for the game we’re here for.

I used RSBuddy on my account, am I going to be banned?

The information we have on customers and users is private and won’t be used to ban any accounts. We hope that you have come to understand why botting has no place in the game and take this opportunity to become part of the RuneScape community.

I purchased a premium script, am I entitled to a refund?

If you purchased a script within 7 days of the update last Tuesday we will happily refund your purchase on request. Any purchases made before this time are not eligible for refunds. Information on subscription changes is available on our subscriptions page.

This is the end for bots, not for you!

It’s not only you that doesn’t have a bot client to use. RuneScape is a social game for humans to play. If you feel that there was anything botting did to keep you interested in the game, please join the discussion of what updates would remove any need for them.

More Information

BenTellsAStory interviews NoEffex, Trigoon, Arbiter and myself on YouTube.

My RSN is 'Gouraud' (after the shading algorithm). inb4 spam. I'll be on IRC as usual.

Hi Mod Chrisso
Mfg Soldtodie
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2011, 19:32   #2

na ja ich denke mal das für die nächsten 2-3 Monate keine größeren Bots mehr raus kommen werden...hätte ich nicht von jacmob gedacht ^^ na ja egal umso besser für mich
Old 11/04/2011, 19:38   #3

Interview mit Jacmob und der RSBuddycrew.
Old 11/04/2011, 22:19   #4

elite*gold: 66
Also tja pech.
Old 11/05/2011, 17:10   #5

elite*gold: 12
Am 22.11 soll der Powerbot wieder gehen^^
Old 11/06/2011, 14:11   #6

Thumbs down

Ich hoffe doch das es wieder bots gibt
Old 11/06/2011, 14:14   #7

Naja ich finde es recht scheiße von Jacmob weil er seine scripts und den Vip/Sponsor Status erst für echtes geld anbietet, dadurch nen haufen kohle macht .. und dann anfängt gegen seine eigenen bots vorzugehen und alle zu bannen die sich solche premium bots gekauft und verwendet haben ...
is echt ne hässliche sache von ihm muss ich schon sagen :/
Old 11/06/2011, 20:23   #8

da geb ich dir ronrocks123 recht zum Glück hab ich nicht gebottet
Old 11/06/2011, 20:45   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziraal View Post
da geb ich dir ronrocks123 recht zum Glück hab ich nicht gebottet
hast du alles selbst gemacht? ôo
obwohl du wusstest es gibt bots?
wenn ja verdienst du sowohl respekt als auch ne heftige watsche ins gesicht