Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to play runescape full screen!

Discussion on How to play runescape full screen! within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to play runescape full screen!

Great guide on how to play runescape full screen. It was leeched btw. Say thanks if I helped you.

Table of Contents
1.0 - Introduction
2.0 - Requirements
3.0 - How To
4.0 - Frequently Asked Questions
5.0 - Credits
1.0 - Introduction

» This guide will tell you how to enjoy RuneScape in full screen. This is
allowed by Jagex, but for those skeptical, proof is pending.
» You can do this anywhere that you have access to a computer with internet. Using full screen can increase your viewing pleasures.

2.0 - Requirements
A computer
Internet access
Access to RuneScape.com

3.0 - How To
First, right-click your desktop and click Properties
Click the Settings tab.
Under Screen Resolution, set your resolution to 800x600
Click OK.
Now open your favorite Internet Browser.
Type into the URL box and click Go
Click the Play RuneScape button.
Pick your preferred detail (because your screen resolution was taken down, High Detail is recommended).
Pick your world.
Scroll down just below the brown Jagex bar (so it's just the RuneScape screen).

This doesn't work with all computers
4.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Does this violate any of Jagex's rules?

» A: No, it is completely okay with Jagex.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/18/2008, 16:28   #2

GR8 Tutorial thx
Old 06/07/2008, 19:17   #3

thats a load of **** i new that bs ever since ---- i figured i could find like a type of web client or some what to make it actually full screen like WoW or Maplestory-- any dumb *** could easily figure this stuff right here out on his own, but not an actual ( FullScreen game play
Thanks
2 Users