Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling level 10X account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling level 10X account

99 fletching cape, santa hat, whip.

WHITE P-HAT

stats, meh average

The p-hat is one of the last 190ish or so left in RS, out of like 10 million people that play. So consider that.

Old   #2

party hat isnt worth **** lol. you can wait a year before someone buys it. No offense but you know it ^^

Old   #3

lol, you wish it wasn't worth **** so you could afford one. and just because you dont have money in RS, doesn't mean others dont also. i recently sold my green and red, took about 4 hours? about a week or so ago. when i post to sell it on forums, i get spammed like crazy, so yea, its not worth ****.
Old   #4

nerd!?!?!?!?!?!?

Old   #5

LOL THOSE PHOTOS ARE PROBABLY FAKE ANYWAYS AND EVEN IF THEY WERE REAL IT WOULD TAKE DECADES TO SELL A P HAT AND RUNESCAPE IS EXTREMELY BORING NOW.

P.S IF THOSE STATS ARE REAL YOU MUST BE A REAL BIG NERD THATS FREINDS WITH ZEZIMA!!!!!