Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rs 3k max trade/duel and wild pking...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rs 3k max trade/duel and wild pking...

Well since i restarted rs, well i wanted to switch stuff from 1 of my old accounts to a new one , and , well i seen rs put a 3k max trade , i said to my self " well i guess in a way its good " , but its when i heard you cant pk in wild anymore unless your at bounty hunting thing , that started to tick me off , and then i go to duel , and what do i see , max of 3k bet , well that got me fired up , i got right ticked and decided to try to get looaaaddds of people to send complaints bout wild and dueling , i dont mind the 3k max trade law , but dueling was fun without it , and i would like all of you who read this to send a complaint or something to jagex / rs , and try to help me and some buds out , i already got about 10 - 20 people doing this so ,i would really appriciate your guys' help , thnx..

ps- if you scared of getting banned , just make a noob and send.... leave messages on what you think...

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

I think, since they have certain world for loot share that they should do the same for Wildy pking.

Old   #3

yeh