Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rs 3k max trade/duel and wild pking...

Discussion on Rs 3k max trade/duel and wild pking... within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rs 3k max trade/duel and wild pking...

Well since i restarted rs, well i wanted to switch stuff from 1 of my old accounts to a new one , and , well i seen rs put a 3k max trade , i said to my self " well i guess in a way its good " , but its when i heard you cant pk in wild anymore unless your at bounty hunting thing , that started to tick me off , and then i go to duel , and what do i see , max of 3k bet , well that got me fired up , i got right ticked and decided to try to get looaaaddds of people to send complaints bout wild and dueling , i dont mind the 3k max trade law , but dueling was fun without it , and i would like all of you who read this to send a complaint or something to jagex / rs , and try to help me and some buds out , i already got about 10 - 20 people doing this so ,i would really appriciate your guys' help , thnx..

ps- if you scared of getting banned , just make a noob and send.... leave messages on what you think...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2008, 11:07   #2

I think, since they have certain world for loot share that they should do the same for Wildy pking.
Old 03/06/2008, 19:49   #3

yeh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(REQ) WILD ONES CHEAT
06/07/2011 - Facebook - 16 Replies
do you hae aany cheat for wild ones? i badly needed it. tnx.
[Request] dll with force trade duel nd party
11/29/2008 - Kal Online - 8 Replies
do somone got a dll with this functions force trade duel nd party? yes i used sufu nothin found like that would be nice if somone add his dll with this fuctions here thx no flame n no spam pls thx =)
PKing in TC?
08/04/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
Well I'm not completely sure if this will work, but I wouldnt mind someone testing it for me. I got this idea from that topic about PKing in the furniture shop. I figured if it works there, why not in TC? I could be completely wrong but... If you had a reborn fire taoist, and summoned your guard in TC, then tried to PK someone with fire met, wouldnt your guard begin to attack... and ultimately PK them? Once again I dont know if this WILL or COULD work... but it'd be worth testing. I...
WOW.exe scant wie wild
09/25/2005 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Moin, seit dem letzten Minipatch, meldet mir process Guard 3.150 alle möglichen zugriffe von wow.exe auf Dateien von RealmBot, Relam Defender etc. selbst Process Guard selbst wird verucht auszulesen, selbst ein umbenennen der Dateien nach word.exe oder excel.exe hat nichts gebracht... kann das jemand bestätigen Greetz,
MxO Get a CQ point from a /duel (Dirty-Duel)
06/03/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Want an easy way to piss someone off? Offer them a /duel then as you are about to win, during the slo-mo finishing move animation quickly type: /duel stop This will not only give you a free CQ point, but will force them to go back to the loading area instead of just poping back up, hence the name "Dirty-Duel" NOTE: for even better effectiveness you can go ahead and type it out and wait to press Enter untill the golden moment...