Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lure/ Lotzen

Discussion on Lure/ Lotzen within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Lure/ Lotzen

Haii ich wollte mal Fragen wie man einen richtig in die Wildi Lotz.Und was es sich mit den items als Zertefikat auf sich hat also zb. 4 Torrag Hammer und der andere nimmt sie auf (Ohne Skull) er wird gekillt und der der die Torag gedropt hat bekommt die Claws obwohl die viel mehr wert sind.. Wie funktioniert das und warum ist das so?

THX im vorraus!
Old 05/01/2011, 19:16   #2

elite*gold: 3
Allgemeine Fragen bitte hier rein :

EDIT : CLOSEREQUEST
Old 05/02/2011, 22:23   #3

elite*gold: 40
#Closed
Please dont link to other websites.
Link removed!
Closed Thread

« help ?? | I'm back! »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lure Mob's Q&A
11/20/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Im starting this thread to first see if anyone may have a correction for the loss of mobs while using vac with winhex, Im not a noober lmao, i edited my whole datapk and works great, also have given many fratz to nebular on the great no crc. but i have read over the forums over and over looking for a possible value i can change to make it were the mobs that i pull/lure dont scatter about after i stop, usauly if i use an aoe most of them stay but i loose maybe half of my pull they go past...
WTF is going on when i lure with vac.
08/30/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I have easyhacks. i dl-ed that , did all what i had to do , now i have 2x speed and mobs have 2x speed. When i start luring , and when comes more then some 8-10 mobs then they start laaging . like they r gone soon. And dont follow me very fast. So need help . My friend have this problem too.
I can't Lure!!!
08/24/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Everytime i try to hack in python or somewhere with speed, I can't lure, the mobs disappear like 15 sec after i lure them. Any idea how to fix this? :rtfm:
Lure Monsters
04/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
:bandit: Ok all you Programers! can you have a program that draws the monsters towards you?eg: if say you are in mystic castle, most of the monsters would come towards you... would be great for lvl. There is some way now the monsters Know when you are near to them so they come over to att. you. could you make that area much larger so more distance monsters would come to you?? P.S. yes iam a noob. yes i have tried search No i couldnt find anything . :bandit: thanks for any help :bandit: