Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Buying Runescape acc *see offer><*

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Buying Runescape acc *see offer><*

Hello all Sythe members, I'm interested in a Runescape account or 1 single party hat that is around the levels of 101-126 OR a level 98+ with a 99 skill at least will do. I'LL ALSO ACCEPT ONE PARTY HAT JUST FOR ALL OF THIS! ! The least black marks the better. *This account is worth a lot of money! I bought the game for 49.99 when it came out/49.99 for the Factions expansion when it came out/49.99 for the Nightfall expansion when it came out./ The Eye of the north expansion just came out which I don't have) P.S. I never got to finish all expansion quests/missions its long fun gaming.. all I want to do now is Runescape. + If you add up the 150.00 right there with the money,items, and experience/levels achieved.. go check any real world trading site(gold/plvling/missions/ it'll all sum up to like 450.00 or even more!

YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY GUILD WARS TO TAKE THIS ACCOUNT!!! YOU CAN JUST DOWNLOAD THE GAME AT THE OFFICIAL SITE AND THEN ENTER A USERNAME AND PASSWORD!

My offer is a excellent Guild Wars account... Pics below! *Thumbnail (click to preview in larger form*
(I'm using my main character a awesome warrior for all the screen shots) *Note there are like 8 more characters.*

Character screen

click on picture to make it larger!

Character items and money.. (Alot of money and really really good super rare items! *The armor is so rare and the best.. It's the hardest and most expensive armor to get and make!* Contains many super rare good weapons as well!!! (Each character should have some fancy things as well *Money, items, special pets* One of the pets are super rare and will sell for a lot since they are no longer obtainable)

Inventory/Character

BUY ME~! A great deal... you won't regret. Good luck and have as much fun as I did... any help or questions or if interested.. MSN is

NOTE: There are a lot more characters! (This account has never been banned .) *The warrior is a god... he has the best things ever especially the armor.. so expensive and hard to get.. and hes not the only max level on my acc* Please create a new character so you get used to the game before you actually play on a high level!

Ty and yet again if you need anything contact my msn ( ) im anxious and waiting! Good luck.

TO SUM IT UP ALL I WANT IS A HIGH LEVEL RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT level 100+ or ONE PARTY HAT

The person who posts the best offer to my favor will win overall. *Ex, lvl 110 with dlong/ or green p hat.. I'll most like take the party hat

***/Please don't flame/ I didn't ask for your opinions/Stay on topic./***

Old   #2

i got a rs acc lv 94 barrows pure/ 84 str/75 atk/99 cook/70 def/71mage and range and much more.

Old   #3

Cool, I'm interested. Add my msn ^^

we'll talk there.