Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rohan online for runescape

Discussion on rohan online for runescape within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rohan online for runescape

trading lvl 30 human knight in marea server for a good rs acc
my msn and the char build is 3 str 1 vit its ******* strong char and has mount and money and ****
leave the name of the acc u wanna trade for my char and ill check it out...... thax.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
trade rohan for runescape
11/18/2008 - Rohan - 8 Replies
hi everyone =) im trading my rohan account i have a human lvl 32 3 str 1 vit and i have an archer 3 dex 1 vit <---has very good items i give full info the account is on marea server im looking for a rs account purre or anything good please pm me back if you want to trade =) my msn is [email protected]
trade rohan account for runescape
09/11/2008 - Runescape - 0 Replies
hi epvpers members i have a lvl 33 human knight 3 str 1 vit and an archer with very good gear both accs the archer is lvl 23 and 3 dex 1 vit (the archer and human is in one account) on marea server im trading it for a rs acc pure or i dunno and please i need money on it [email protected] heres my msn and send me pics or post here and give me stats thank you If You Want More Info About The Account Pm Me.
trade rohan for runescape
09/11/2008 - Rohan - 0 Replies
hi epvpers members i have a lvl 33 human knight 3 str 1 vit and an archer with very good gear both accs the archer is lvl 23 and 3 dex 1 vit (the archer and human is in one account) on marea server im trading it for a rs acc pure or i dunno and please i need money on it [email protected] heres my msn and send me pics or post here and give me stats thank you If You Want More Info About The Account Pm Me.