Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speak English Please

Discussion on Speak English Please within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Speak English Please

Ok im not too sure if this is the correct place to post this, but here i go anyway, Look the main reason i stay away from the runescape section of elitepvpers is because 70% of the people in here dont type in english...i can make some of it out by copying and pasting on google and translating it threw google lol...but i would reall apreciate it if people could please type in english since its a universal language...also maybe you guys that are speaking in diffrent languages need help and cant get it from someone who speaks your language but you might get it from english speakers... so i know alot of you out there might take this the wrong way and i hopw you dont...but please for the runescape section of pvpers, can you please speak english...this way i can learn more things faster without using google to translate.. thank you comunity of elite pvpers... i thank you for your time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2011, 04:09   #2

exactly.. in 2009 it was like 90% english.. now its all dutch, or german or w.e idk
Old 02/15/2011, 04:19   #3

I just dont like searching all the words i see here on google and trying to translate to figure out what they are saying...most of the other forums here like for 2moons everyone speaks english
Old 02/15/2011, 09:43   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
I don't want to insult you or anything, but this is elitepvpers . de and while you two can't speak german, the majority of the forum might not speak english, if you're having any problems, you can always ask for a translation (no one will hit you on the head for that). If you don't like english thread names and german content, try guiding your mouse over the thread name, that will show you a bit of the thread without you opening it (so you'll know if its english or not).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2011, 22:26   #5

Yeah, i agree with you, i played Silkroad Online, and 95% of people from that section spoke English, so i was very surprised. Also, the above post does have a point, it is .DE so you can't flame that people are writing in German, AND it is allowed, to speak English and German, so yeah.
I understand some German, so i can make out what someone might be trying to say, but can't understand details.
Old 02/16/2011, 01:07   #6

Same as Medically i also played Isro before starting to stay at the RS part of the forum... I was surprised by the diffrence between the to places(lang) But yeh, I write in English and EXSPECT an answer in English
Old 02/16/2011, 05:30   #7

i dont know what .de means lol..i always wondered what it mean to just never asked...and im im posting this cause in most of the forums i have been on the majority has been english this forum on runescape has been my very first one with german text...the only reason i stick on this forum is because ive been using elitepvpers.com lol for like 3 years now i love this website lol cant see myself using any other forum even if the runescape section is in german i can always use google to translate,,and if i have doubts ill ask...hopefully people can translate stuff for me...also someone go to the section were gerble teaches us how to use new powerbot its like the 2nd thread in this forum i left a message there and no one had replied and i need help on it so pleace go to this link and you will see what i mean
Old 02/17/2011, 16:53   #8

elite*gold: 2
But please dont flamme, we have the same right, i mean why we should speak english when we are german and why you should speak german when you speak english.
and .de=Deutschland=Germany
Thats why a lot of people in this forum speak german, and well english is a universall language, but not everybody can wright english.

PS: I can translate all you want from english in german

Tags
english