Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 20 level monk in GW to rs membership pin!

Discussion on WTS 20 level monk in GW to rs membership pin! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 20 level monk in GW to rs membership pin!

So, it me Mikutius. I started Rs lately, and i would like to get membership.
Im ready to offer level 20 monk in GW, with rare staff, i dont remember name, but something like "dasf will"
The trade will be done with Middleman, and you will apply the code in teamviewer. No excuses
Contact me:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Level 20 monk, all expansions, many titles
01/19/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Level 20 monk, acc has all exps, many titles Im not asking alot for this acc, 1-12 months membership in runescape. I will tell more in MSN: [email protected]
Selling water tao>monk>monk
12/18/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Selling +6 char Water Tao(130)>monk(130)>monk(110) Has really good gear, pm offers
S< total level 1127 with 52 days of membership left!
10/28/2009 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5882/33496575.p ng http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7889/29570488. png Just what the title says. What I am looking for is either paypal, or conquer online stuff(server: volcano). Will accept ultimate game card pins. Post offers
Monk Level 20 unter 10 Stunden
07/02/2006 - Guild Wars - 27 Replies
1.Man startet natürlich in Ascalon hier macht man die quest das man ins normale kommt 2.Man lässt sich rushen nach Riff der Stille (2 Stunden) 3.Man lässt die missi rushen (20 min) 3.In Oase angekommen lässt man sich zu allen missionspunkten rushen 4.Man lässt sich bei Elona rushen (5 min) 5.Man lässt sich bei durstiger Fluss rushen (20 min) 6.Man macht die missi Dünen der Verzweiflung alleine mit henchies (20 min) 7.Dan noch Drogna rushen lassen ist dan so lev 8 8.Sich folgene...
How to Make a 55 monk(invinci monk)
01/30/2006 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies
ok, get a monk with all sup runes added on, and get these skills:Blessed Aura, Healing Breeze, Balthazars Spirit, Protective Spirit, Sheild of Judgement. Once you put all the sup runes on your monk, which will make your character have only 55hp,(its better to buy cheap armor from ascalon and put them on that) then when you fight you use Protective Spirit which makes you not lose more than 10% of your max health each hit(5hp), and use healing breeze(you can also use mending too)which can give...