Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading lvl 93 RS Acct for Silk Road account!

Discussion on Trading lvl 93 RS Acct for Silk Road account! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading lvl 93 RS Acct for Silk Road account!

Trading my level 93 RS account for a Silk Road account!

The RS account comes with nice gear, worth 2m+. and 2.2m in gold and other awesome items..

To see pics of stats / items go to this thread i made in the Sro section.

ill look at all offers givin. Please be legit. No female character's. Just send me your offer and ill see if i like it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Lvl 100 AK for 40+ Silk Road Account
05/10/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Im offering my 2Moons Level 100 Azure Knight account for Any Silk road account. . Prefer anything level 40+ Will be Playing the knight until trade is done. So he will probably be 101. "I do NOT hack on This Account" The Knight is Decently geared. Mix of +3 - +4 Gears, Quesa. And +3 95 1h Axes .. He is Dual Speced. With some Skill Points still Saved up. Acclaim Client. And on the Siz server. Like i mentioned. ill take Any level 40+ Silk Road character .. MALE ONLY! i do not like...
WTT 118 summoner for Silk road account Siz
04/07/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says. i got 1 118 summoner on the Siz server. Acclaim cliented for trade for a Silk road account the summoner is nothing special. Skilled into TB. Used up free reskill sorry!. has 4m dill. regular +0 rhapsody + ado gear, the account is good for his level. Pm me your Silk road offers.
Trading RS account for Silk road!
03/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
http://i39.tinypic.com/1zpgqs1.jpg Combat level of 93! Good stats as you can see here. http://i40.tinypic.com/34ijyaf.jpg if you know what those items are by RS knowledge then no need to explain. Great gear!. Comes to 1m+ in total wealth!
Silk Road
10/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
This one also. Once again sorry
Silk Road down loads
04/13/2006 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
anyone on here know a better way to download this game I tried downloading it from the sight took 20 hours even with cable and after all that time it gave me a files are currupted error wtf. now what