Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kssn or Acc for Korean gameplay Cheap!

Discussion on Kssn or Acc for Korean gameplay Cheap! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

So i can sell you or Create account that needs KSSN ( korean social security number) im selling or creating acc Cheap 1ea Kssn for 1ea pin (Runescape Membership) and maby for outh code too (rsbot).If you dont trust me then ''your sad''.Im 100% safe person i always love to read the forum i dont post anything usefull so i decited to do this.Selling Kssn for:

1) 1 kssn or account = 1 runescape membership. (its like 4$ by sms)
2) 1 kssn or account = 1 of better RSbot Outh code. (i dont take outh codes that you can get free) But better Pay RS pin .
3) No Paypal atm >.<

1)I will go first for a person that joined earlyier that me.
2)I will look to your post count.(but that can make up fast..).
3)I can give Free Kssn for Any Mod to this forum so he can confirm.
4)I always Vid or Screen trades.
4) Pm me for Msn so we can discuss.

Korean games are Moved foward so there is many new things to Explore!

Thank you for your support.

Ps. Thouse who dont know where are Kssn used:
Kssn is used to play Korean new-good-populars-online games.
You cant register normal if your from UK-USA-NZ-Europe and others country only koreans can.

I hope you understand me so dont be hard on me by posting like ''Fck you'' or something like that.Waiting for Pm's!

PS. there is no Runescape in korean but if you want kssn to play other online game Pm me!

PS. make for my favorite game nice post!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kssn or Acc for Korean-chinese gameplay Cheap!
03/28/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Mine Close this soorry >.<
Kssn or acc For Korean SRO Cheap!
03/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
So i can sell you or Create account that needs KSSN ( korean social security number) im selling or creating acc Cheap 1ea Kssn for 1ea pin (Runescape Membership) and maby for outh code too (rsbot).If you dont trust me then ''your sad''.Im 100% safe person i always love to read the forum i dont post anything usefull so i decited to do this.Selling Kssn for: 1) 1 kssn or account = 1 runescape membership.(buy 3 Kssn or acc's for 2 membership) 2) 1 kssn or account = 1 of better RSbot Outh...
Korean Warrock Acc's or Kssn Cheap.
03/25/2010 - WarRock Trading - 1 Replies
So i can sell you or Create account that needs KSSN ( korean social security number) im selling or creating acc Cheap 1ea Kssn for 1ea pinand maby for outh code too.If you dont trust me then ''your sad''.Im 100% safe person i always love to read the forum i dont post anything usefull so i decited to do this.Selling Kssn for: 1) 1 kssn or account = 1 runescape membership. 2) 1 kssn or account = 1 of better RSbot Outh code. (i dont take outh codes that you can get free) But better Pay RS pin...
03/25/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
So i can sell you or Create account that needs KSSN ( korean social security number) im selling or creating acc Cheap 1ea Kssn for 1ea pin (Runescape Membership) and maby for outh code too (rsbot).If you dont trust me then ''your sad''.Im 100% safe person i always love to read the forum i dont post anything usefull so i decited to do this.Selling Kssn for: 1) 1 kssn or account = 1 runescape membership. (its like 4$ by sms) 2) 1 kssn or account = 1 of better RSbot Outh code. (i dont take...
Kssn or acc for Mentin2 Korean Cheap!
03/24/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
So i can sell you or Create account that needs KSSN ( korean social security number) im selling or creating acc Cheap 1ea Kssn for 1ea pin (Runescape Membership) and maby for outh code too (rsbot).If you dont trust me then ''your sad''.Im 100% safe person i always love to read the forum i dont post anything usefull so i decited to do this.Selling Kssn for: 1) 1 kssn or account = 1 runescape membership. (its like 4$ by sms) 2) 1 kssn or account = 1 of better RSbot Outh code. (i dont take...