Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling OSRS Account

Discussion on Selling OSRS Account within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling OSRS Account

Hello.
I'm selling my osrs account
if u want screenshots just write me.
discord : John#1927

atk: 70+
str: 65+
def: 60+
range: 75+
mage:60+

only accepting PayPal/paysafe.
if u're a trusted member on epvp. i will go first. if u not i'm not going first
so stop waisting time and trying to scam

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Verkaufe osrs gold | Selling osrs gold [130 TBM]
12/28/2021 - Runescape Trading - 19 Replies
Verkaufe hier Osrs gold für banküberweisung/paypal/BTC. Hab 8b+ derzeit, einfach pmen. Paypal nehme ich nur von TRUSTED usern. 1M = 0.41€ Discord: jawn#3301
Selling Maxed Zerker OSRS + Maxed Total RS3 (Same Account). OSRS GP
05/12/2019 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
I am the original owner. I am only accepting OSRS for my main account. This account has fire cape, b gloves, torso, full void, defender, and all the quest you need except monkey madness 2. It's a really good account if you take in the fact that on RS3 it is all almost maxed total with over 20k charms to get 99 summoning, beyond that it is pretty much maxed zerker on osrs... https://imgur.com/a/HlYnxOq Also has 13 days membership left I can meet in-game to confirm the character if...
[Selling] Selling 116m osrs gold / Verkaufe 116m osrs gold
09/29/2018 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Sold
[Selling] Selling RS3/OSRS - OSRS Low Level $15
01/10/2018 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
The RS3 is account is paired with the OSRS account so you get both. I only accept Paypal Friends And Family! The RS3 Account comes with 5m Gold, I have no use for it. The account has never been botted on same with the Old School acoount. If you are intrested contact me @ facebook:georgebl https://imgur.com/a/mKQAB
Selling Osrs Pure 15 - 20mil Osrs Gold
12/03/2015 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
I Got A Osrs Pure Im Trading 40 Att 50 Str 1 Def 65 Range 1 Prayer 51 Page 57Hp Look Up Hybrid F T W Join My Cc If You Want To Make Trade Im Trading For 20mil Or Get Main Account im on all day everyday