Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RS3 Poly Pure/Mage Pure

Discussion on RS3 Poly Pure/Mage Pure within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation RS3 Poly Pure/Mage Pure

DISCORD: A3#4615

Selling poly pure
Method of payment: 400M RS3 GP

Clean slate: No bans/mute

Skills:
Combat lvl: 119
Magic: 99
Defense: 99
Hitpoints: 99
Prayer: 43 (all protection prayers)

Skill pets: Morty (HP)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling osrs 90str 40 att pure for rs3 gold and selling rs3 mains accounts.
05/23/2017 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Message me on here for info or on skype. Selling rs3 gold. My skype is daryllabarge20
[rs3] Selling amazing pure 99 strength/mage/mining! 1 defence! very very cheap!!!
04/22/2015 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
As you can see below, the account has absolutely zero black marks, it hasn't been logged in for 420 days.. and the stats speak for themselves. I don't know if pures still are a thing in this version of runescape. To be honest I don't even know the worth of this account. I will be willing to sell for less than market value to someone very trusted, If you're trusted I don't mind going first. If you aren't trusted we could use a middle man or something of that sorts. I'm in no rush to sell this...
[rs3] Selling amazing pure 99 strength/mage/mining! 1 defence! very very cheap!!!
04/22/2015 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
As you can see below, the account has absolutely zero black marks, it hasn't been logged in for 420 days.. and the stats speak for themselves. I don't know if pures still are a thing in this version of runescape. To be honest I don't even know the worth of this account. I will be willing to sell for less than market value to someone very trusted, If you're trusted I don't mind going first. If you aren't trusted we could use a middle man or something of that sorts. I'm in no rush to sell this...
3D Studio - Poly Modelling Basics
06/04/2010 - Artist Tutorials - 3 Replies
Moin moin, wollte heute mal mein erstes von noch einigen tutorials hier rein stellen. Poly Modelling Basics - Die Grundlagen Worum wird es in diesem Tutorial gehen? Ich werde euch erklären wie man erstmal eine simple box erstellt und auf was dabei geachtet werden sollte(ja sogar dabei muss auf etwas geachtet werden ^^), wie man diese in ein zu Bearbeitendes Polygon umwandelt und anschliessend bearbeiten kann. Ich werde euch zeigen was es mit dem Modifikator Meshsmooth auf sich hat und...
Mages Only- Reset Poly Diminishing Return Timer
08/17/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I posted this here because I haven't personally confirmed it myself. Supposedly, sheeping with Polymorph: Sheep, then later Polymorph: Pig will reset your timer because they are technically two different spells.