Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Runescape Account with Much Money and Slayer!

Discussion on WTB Runescape Account with Much Money and Slayer! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 16
WTB Runescape Account with Much Money and Slayer!

Hello!

I want to buy a Runescape account with round 10m - 1000000000m Gold
and high Slayer Skill

Want to pay with Paypal PM me
Old 02/14/2010, 04:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Make an offer through email at

Current offer on account is $80

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Lvl 84 RuneScape account for GuildWars Money:smile:
06/17/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
My lvl 84 runescape account got 81 mining perfect to make money got like 2m on the bank and like 2m of stuff on it it got great skills high skills to make money with like woodcutting smithing mining crafting I hope someone is going to reply because i will trade my account for money on GuildWars Send me a message so we can make a Deal :D
WTS: Runescape lvl 124, 90 Slayer, Maxed out combat skills, fire cape, etc
01/13/2010 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
Selling a 124+ with 90 slayer, 99 ranged/mage, 70m+ username is: Eckzr look it up on Hi Scores maxed out combat stats, 99 magic, ranged, str, attk def, hp along with 90 slayer! has fire cape and over 70m+ along with a BGS in the bank The only reason it isnt higher on cmb lvl is due to a very low summoning as i quit before it came out along with my desire to not bother leveling prayer, was no need in PvP.
Selling good runescape account for money equivalent to Dbs or for Dbs
08/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling lvl 85 runescape account for cash PM me for more details. Good stats used to be a member so i have a few good member stats like fletching herblore agility theiving etc :). As i said before PM me for more details.
selling conquer account for runescape money
02/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
selling my conquer online account for ant runescape money email me at my email [email protected] or aim me ist ecuapimp305 kk i really need rs money as fast as possible i really dont care about conquer no more so i just dont ant this account no more ist an lvl 88 archer world coloussusrhodes place im me