Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

OSRS Lvl 91, 1705 TTL, 37M Cash, Quest Cape, 99 Cook, Fire Cape, B Gloves & More

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile OSRS Lvl 91, 1705 TTL, 37M Cash, Quest Cape, 99 Cook, Fire Cape, B Gloves & More

Hi there I'm looking to sell my OSRS account.

I'm unable to upload screenshots as I'm a new member and don't have enough posts to do so, so I'll provide an IMGUR link to an album with all the screenshots in it, alternatively if you don't have an account and can't see the link you can add me on Skype and I'll send you the screenshots there.

1. 91 Combat
2. 1705 Total Level
3. 37M Starting Cash
4. Quest Cape
5. Fire Cape
6. Cooking Cape
7. Barrows Gloves
8. Slayer Helm
9. Dragon Defender
10. Arclight
11. Fighter Torso
12. Bonecrusher
13. Infernal Axe
14. Master Clue Scroll
15. Full Prospector Outfit
16. All Pyromancy Except Legs
17. Decent Stats, almost base 70
18. Full White & Black Graceful
19. Most Hard Diaries Done
20. All Zeah House Favour 100%

Here is a link to the screenshots - https://imgur.com/a/u3Hfj

The price I'm looking for is 40.00 GBP ($52.00 USD / 44.50 EURO)

If you're interested in the account please contact me via a message on the website or add me on Skype (Also add my Skype if you're a unregistered user and can't see the link to the screenshots)

Skype Username - or just click the blue Skype icon under my information on the left side of the screen to be automatically taken there.

Old 09/09/2018, 10:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why are you selling so cheap?? starting cash 37m is about the asking price.... Careful with this guy...

Old 09/09/2018, 18:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazaraslong1202 View Post
Why are you selling so cheap?? starting cash 37m is about the asking price.... Careful with this guy...
It's cheap because I have no use for it anymore, and want it to be sold quickly. I've tried having offers at a higher price and either no one buys it or it takes way too long & I need it ASAP. The economy has gone out the window, 37M really isn't that much when you're selling to buyers it's less than 50 cents per mil these days.
Old 09/11/2018, 01:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FapToNeith View Post
Hi there I'm looking to sell my OSRS account.

I'm unable to upload screenshots as I'm a new member and don't have enough posts to do so, so I'll provide an IMGUR link to an album with all the screenshots in it, alternatively if you don't have an account and can't see the link you can add me on Skype and I'll send you the screenshots there.

1. 91 Combat
2. 1705 Total Level
3. 37M Starting Cash
4. Quest Cape
5. Fire Cape
6. Cooking Cape
7. Barrows Gloves
8. Slayer Helm
9. Dragon Defender
10. Arclight
11. Fighter Torso
12. Bonecrusher
13. Infernal Axe
14. Master Clue Scroll
15. Full Prospector Outfit
16. All Pyromancy Except Legs
17. Decent Stats, almost base 70
18. Full White & Black Graceful
19. Most Hard Diaries Done
20. All Zeah House Favour 100%

Here is a link to the screenshots - https://imgur.com/a/u3Hfj

The price I'm looking for is 40.00 GBP ($52.00 USD / 44.50 EURO)

If you're interested in the account please contact me via a message on the website or add me on Skype (Also add my Skype if you're a unregistered user and can't see the link to the screenshots)

Skype Username - or just click the blue Skype icon under my information on the left side of the screen to be automatically taken there.

Funny thing is you removed me after buying one of your accounts without delivery.... granted I got my money back but I had to wait ******* 1 week.

https://imgur.com/a/dRyWCB0

Tags
account, cheap, osrs, runescape, selling