Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Customized and Professional Unban Service for Runescape

Discussion on Customized and Professional Unban Service for Runescape within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Customized and Professional Unban Service for Runescape

What do we provide?

We provide gaming account unban services for Runescape!

What types of bans are we able to assist you with?

We can assist you with pretty much any ban reason and any alleged offense of ToS Violation except for: charge backs, fraud, fake IDs and scamming real-life currency and/or goods, as well as anything that is plain illegal material.

How much does it cost?

We have 3 separate packages to fit your needs, as it follows:

Fiver - 5 tickets - 24.99 $
Hotshot - 10 tickets + Random Steam Key + Skype chat support - 32.99 $
VIP - 20 tickets (up to 2 accounts) + PRIORITY + Random Steam Key + Skype chat support - 46.99 $

Do you have any discount coupons?

Actually, we do! Make sure to enter " elitepvpers " on our checkout page to benefit from a 3% discount on any of our packages!

How can I contact you?

You can contact us on either one of the following:

On our website -
By replying in this thread
Through our Facebook page -
Via e-mail at contact [at] unbanster.com
By adding us on Skype ID " Unbanster "

Thank you!

For mods - backlink is added on our FAQ page, under "I found Unbanster on some forums. Is that you?".

Some of our testimonials from here, on EPvP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by changen4125 View Post
I recently got my 8 year+ league account perma'd by using that shouldn't be used on the main account. Personally, I have had many accounts banned before, and the only reason I fought this one was because of the time I put in it.

Unbanster wrote a couple email, and I sent them back-and-forth to the game support. He was very fast and responsive in receiving and creating the first email as well as the follow-up. I had my account unbanned within a couple of days. Personally, I didn't think it was possible, but I am glad I tried!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRXLG View Post
Hi all,

I just recently had my account perma'd. I had invested tons of time and money into the account over the course of the last few years, and losing it was completely devastating.

I was referred to unbanster by a person that was trying to help me get the account un-banned. I was a little skeptical about it, first of all because the reason I was banned was a very difficult one to overturn, and secondly, I wasn't sure if a random person that had no personal connection to my account could be convincing enough. But, I had no other options, so I turned to the people at unbanster to help me out in any way they could.

A few emails back and forth between unbanster, and player support, and I had my ban overturned. They did all the work. I just copy and pasted what they said, and emailed it. You just sit back, relax, and they take care of all the little details.

They were really clever in the way they decided to approach things with player support, and they did a great job. They have some tricks up their sleeve and can really pull you out of a tight situation. I'm very happy to have my account back and I would recommend anyone that has been banned or severely banned to utilize their services. They are top notch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole4ever View Post
I ordered a package and it worked wonders! Took about 10 tickets. Great service, wonderful people!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primäre Asystolie View Post
Its NOT fake

He is doing great work! His letter all good writen, I can Promise that
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyStreak View Post
Works Great!

Thank You!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyduderino View Post
Got perma-banned in a ban wave few days ago... but after 2 very professional and honest written tickets I got unbanned today. Thanks a lot for your help and fast service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by strutan View Post
Great person, proffesional and helpfull! Got banned for economy abuse on WoW and after one ticket my ban got removed, I recommend him to anyone with ban probs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nykeztv View Post
Wow. I'd had to come here and review this service.

My account I've had since 2006 was banned in 2015 for botting/3rd party. He managed to get the 2 year old ban lifted in 2 tickets, and now im back to playing!

Wonderful service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicip View Post
i vouch <3 Best Seller <3

6 Years ago i have banned WoW with 3rd party (Honorbuddy)
2nd ticket and account opened <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
Sending loads of cyber hugs and kisses to these guys, very professional and amazing support. They managed to remove my ban after I sent three retarded ban appeals to blizzard 10 months ago, and after two tickets from unbanster my account was open again. Maby ill chat you up in the future, hopefully not
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinalorela View Post
Great service and very helpful person!

Got banned for WoW Economy Abuse (huge value gold trade between realms) after a few tickets they removed my ban.

I recommend him to anyone with any type of ban it always worth to try it never give up your beloved account!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TkToaster View Post
I can vouch for these guys, not only did they respond quickly (and on a weekend), they were also incredibly helpful and answered any questions I had.

The tickets were professionally written and said just the right things; the ban was completely revoked in two tickets with no further issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcovic14 View Post
Great service got my fortnite account unbanned. The service they provide is great. They respond Very fast through Skype . They help with every step you make in the Process. So if you want your account unbanned hook them up!
Old 05/31/2018, 23:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Can you unban an account that was botted?
Old 06/07/2018, 14:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WastedIt View Post
Can you unban an account that was botted?
I can and I have. PM me for further information or add skype: league6969
Old 06/10/2018, 21:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 157
anyone can reccomend this?
Old 06/12/2018, 05:12   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you unban an account that was banned for rwt?
Old 07/28/2018, 21:11   #6

So sorry guys, somehow I forgot to click the "Subscribe to thread" option when I made this topic, and I was never notified via mail of any replies. :/ I never checked when bumping either, which is my mistake.

To answer you guys, yes, we can certainly do our very best to get you unbanned regardless of the accusation, as long as it isn't pertaining to fraud/refunds/scamming and anything that's plain illegal.
Old 08/02/2018, 17:34   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So I have this near maxed account that is banned, but I don't see any options to file a claim to get unbanned. any idea why? and does this mean i cannot use your service? These bans are old af. 4-5 years +
Old 08/02/2018, 17:37   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokabu View Post
So I have this near maxed account that is banned, but I don't see any options to file a claim to get unbanned. any idea why? and does this mean i cannot use your service? These bans are old af. 4-5 years +
You certainly can use our services if you wish, and don't worry, as we'll guide you on how and where to submit the ban appeal.
Old 08/02/2018, 17:39   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah it's just hard for me to believe I am still able to appeal, because the option is no longer there :O Scared that I am going to pay for something that isn't going to get me unbanned you know :P
Old 08/02/2018, 17:46   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokabu View Post
Yeah it's just hard for me to believe I am still able to appeal, because the option is no longer there :O Scared that I am going to pay for something that isn't going to get me unbanned you know :P
I understand what you mean, as we can't guarantee a 100% success chance, since after all, it's a writing service. However, if somehow our way won't send the ticket at all (or let's say it got removed as well), we'll naturally refund you, if you can't send the ticket whatsoever.
Old 10/01/2018, 17:14   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 174/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
I understand what you mean, as we can't guarantee a 100% success chance, since after all, it's a writing service. However, if somehow our way won't send the ticket at all (or let's say it got removed as well), we'll naturally refund you, if you can't send the ticket whatsoever.

hey i am very interested in buying your service but like the other guy said they removed the appeal the ban function. There is no E-Mail Support anymore.

So how are you going to get the account unbanned if you can't text them anymore? Do you have any Runescape Accounts unbanned in the last 6 months?

If not, your Service is simply not working for the game Runescape.

If you can do it please write me a private message or text me on discord: synthex#7784
Old 10/01/2018, 18:31   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
My account was banned for botting. Yes I did bot (tried botting zulrah). After running the bot for a day i got perma.

I spent a lot of time on that account. I would like to see if you can recover it.
Old 10/01/2018, 20:12   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfandflaschenhustler View Post
hey i am very interested in buying your service but like the other guy said they removed the appeal the ban function. There is no E-Mail Support anymore.

So how are you going to get the account unbanned if you can't text them anymore? Do you have any Runescape Accounts unbanned in the last 6 months?

If not, your Service is simply not working for the game Runescape.

If you can do it please write me a private message or text me on discord: synthex#7784
Hey, I'm not sure which form you were using to contact them, but the one we provide our customers is still up and running, and thus, contacting them via mail is still possible. And yes, we have unbanned RS players in the past 6 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premgen View Post
My account was banned for botting. Yes I did bot (tried botting zulrah). After running the bot for a day i got perma.

I spent a lot of time on that account. I would like to see if you can recover it.
Heya! Sorry to hear that, but rest assured that we will do our very best possible to get it unbanned should you wish to purchase our services!
Old 10/02/2018, 16:43   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
I changed my mind I am sorry. Your vouches are from nonactive accounts which are usually under 20 post etc.

Some of them were just made and the posted on your thread only. I am very skeptic when comes to this. I won't be going first for this.
Old 10/02/2018, 23:39   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premgen View Post
I changed my mind I am sorry. Your vouches are from nonactive accounts which are usually under 20 post etc.

Some of them were just made and the posted on your thread only. I am very skeptic when comes to this. I won't be going first for this.
Fair enough, you can change your mind.

As for the vouches, they are from most likely non-active accounts, as a lot of our customers aren't from EPvP alone, and at the end of the service, we ask them if they're kind enough to register and leave a testimonial here. That's why some of them have a recent join date or aren't active outside of that. This can also be verified by mods, and I'm fairly certain it was.

Here's an example of such a case:

Closed Thread

Tags
account unban, rs unban, runescape ban, runescape unban, unban service