Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Selling/Trading] RS3 Account

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Selling/Trading] RS3 Account

Serious buyers/traders only! If you want to buy it for real money it must be through PayPal and you must be trusted. You have to go first unless you want to pay for a trusted middleman.

Skills/Quest Points: https://imgur.com/GoUDNRQ

Bank: https://imgur.com/gXFVgh8

Gold: Nothing worth mentioning.

This was my main account back in the day when I played when I was really young. I put a lot of time in to this and would like at least an account equal in value on OSRS for trade. Not saying I want the same skill level, but I would like it at least within 300-400. I do not have anything worth any gold on my account except for my full Guthix's Book of Balance. As such, I don't expect much gold on an account I receive either, unless the skill level is very low. I have done a lot of quests for my level and want at least a few quests done on an account I trade for.

If you have any questions feel free to hit me with them. I will accept money or an account. PayPal = $75.00

Closed Thread