Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OSRS 96 CB | 1571 TTL | 13M Cash | Quest Cape | Cooking Cape & More - Cheap

Discussion on OSRS 96 CB | 1571 TTL | 13M Cash | Quest Cape | Cooking Cape & More - Cheap within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OSRS 96 CB | 1571 TTL | 13M Cash | Quest Cape | Cooking Cape & More - Cheap

Hi there I'm looking to sell my OSRS account.

I'm unable to upload screenshots as I'm a new member and don't have enough posts to do so, so I'll provide an IMGUR link to an album with all the screenshots in it, alternatively if you don't have an account and can't see the link you can add me on Skype and I'll send you the screenshots there.

1. 96 Combat
2. 1571 Total Level
3. 13M Starting Cash
4. Barrows Gloves
6. Arclight
7. Cooking Cape
8. Slayer Helm
9. Dragon Defender
10. Master Clue Scroll

Here is a link to the screenshots -

The price I'm looking for is £35.00 GBP ($48.00 USD / 40 EURO)

If you're interested in the account please contact me via a message on the website or add me on Skype (Also add my Skype if you're a unregistered user and can't see the link to the screenshots)

Skype Username - or live:gordoramoo
Old 03/12/2018, 18:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
would like to buy this account from you but i cant find you on skype
can you add me: katiesmalling
or send me a pm

Tags
account, cheap, gold, osrs, runescape

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] OSRS 100 CB | 1533 TTL | Quest Cape | Music Cape & Much More - Cheap
03/10/2018 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there I'm looking to sell my OSRS account. I'm unable to upload screenshots as I'm a new member and don't have enough posts to do so, so I'll provide an IMGUR link to an album with all the screenshots in it, alternatively if you don't have an account and can't see the link you can add me on Skype and I'll send you the screenshots there. 1. 100 Combat 2. 1533 Total Level 3. 1.5M Starting Cash 4. Barrows Gloves 5. Ardounge Cloak 2
[Selling] OSRS 82 CB | 1530 TTL | 99 Cooking | Agility Pet & Much More - Cheap
03/10/2018 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there I'm looking to sell my OSRS account. I'm unable to upload screenshots as I'm a new member and don't have enough posts to do so, so I'll provide an IMGUR link to an album with all the screenshots in it, alternatively if you don't have an account and can't see the link you can add me on Skype and I'll send you the screenshots there. The following is a list of items and achievements on the account; 1. 82 Combat 2. 1530 Total Level 3. 1.6M Starting Cash 4. Barrows Gloves
[Selling] LVl 96 - 1571 Total - Quest Cape - 13M Starter Cash & More
02/05/2018 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Thanks for taking interest in my account, here's a brief overview. Looking for $50.00 USD Combat Level – 96 Total Level – 1571 Quest Cape Cooking Cape Decent All-Round Stats 13M Starter Cash
[Selling] OSRS - 96 CB, Quest Cape, 13M Cash, 1571 Total, D Def, Slayer Helm, Cooking Cape
05/18/2017 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
The account also almost has all the music tracks for the music cape, and a master clue scroll ready to be completed. It won't let me add screenshots here. You can add me on Skype @ priesty2008 Where we can discuss the offer and I'll provide the screenshots of the account.
[Selling] An completed account, max cape, archivement cape, song cape, quest cape
02/24/2016 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Wondering how much I could get for it? Can't find prices anywhere... Still need some levels in farming so won't sell yet, just want to know how much I can sell it for when it's done.