Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

(OSRS)Main/Zulrah Bot Acc, High level Pure, acc's to bot(RS3)High level mains, holida

Discussion on (OSRS)Main/Zulrah Bot Acc, High level Pure, acc's to bot(RS3)High level mains, holida within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(OSRS)Main/Zulrah Bot Acc, High level Pure, acc's to bot(RS3)High level mains, holida

I have some OSRS and RS3 account's for sale, none currently have member's and they don't really have anything of high value

I'm looking for 2007 GP but would also accept RS3 GP, add me on Skype and if you have a reasonable offer I will most likely accept it live:ikov2gold

They all have clean ban histories:

OSRS

Main/Zulrah Bot Account:

Pure/Pker:

Animal Magnetism, Desert Treasure, Dwarf Cannon, Horror from the Deep, Lost City, Recipe for Disaster up to Mith Gloves, and Regicide (All reg's for Roving Elves are done the quest just needs done) are the main quests that are done

Stats -
Quest Items -

High Cooking Level Account:

Stats -

I also have some other higher cooking and fletching level account's, some starter F2P pures, and OSRS account's to bot on with varying stats

Also renting a maxed melee for staking

Picture of the account:

Follow my rules and use common sense and we will both be happy

Rules:

-Follow all of the in-game rules

-No Real World Trading/Selling gold off the account (Trade GP to your own account and then do what you want with it)

-No live streaming, commission staking, 0% staking, or use of staking bots

-Don't leave the duel arena area

-No account sharing

-Keep the private chat ON

-Your time starts as soon as you get the account login details, there are no refunds

-You will not take any items from the account

-In the rare event the account gets disabled or banned, I am not liable for any GP or time lost

The price is 4m per hour, if you wish to do multiple hours or a long period of time we can discuss the details

RS3

First main - Basically maxed in everything -
Second main - Maxed combat -
Third main - High combat and skills -
Fourth main - High combat and nice skills -

Holiday Items - I have basically every type of holiday item account, scythe, yo-yo, rubber chicken, bunny ears, skeleton outfit, holiday scarfs, etc, just 1 example:

Username Login Accounts - I have username login account's available

Botting Account's - I have low-mid level account's for botting, usually no skill is above 65-70, just 1 example:

Veteran Account's - 5, 10, and 15 year veteran's are available, just 1 example:

uPlay

I have a good bit of uPlay account's with many games available

Here is just 1 example:

I take 2007 or RS3 GP, just let me know what your looking for and we will make a deal

I can switch the email and password to your own if you want

Add me on Skype if your interested in anything, I will most likely accept any reasonable offer, or I can put a price on something

My Skype is live:ikov2gold

« LuckyGP.com - Great Prices and Fast Delivery - RuneScape Gold [LuckyGP.COM] | Buying osrs gold »