Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Osrs Gmaul Pure cb 60 ~1800 Bh kill 1 pray Fcape!

Discussion on Osrs Gmaul Pure cb 60 ~1800 Bh kill 1 pray Fcape! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Osrs Gmaul Pure cb 60 ~1800 Bh kill 1 pray Fcape!

approx 80+ range almost 80str over 75 hp

bankvalue over 150m

fcape with 1 pray

1800bh killcount

eventstuff all on this acc

would like to sell cash or account + cash.

questions and stuff here
pm me or offer here

Tags
osrs, osrs acc, osrs money

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Gmaul Pure with Mith gloves and Bring IMBUED!
04/06/2017 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! Selling my gmaul pure now! it has Mith gloves and Bring Imbued! Stats: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Gloves n Ring: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Insane pking account and cb 58! Skype me: Mikkepoddie
[Selling] SELLING GMAUL 1DEF PURE with 99 RANGE 86 STR
08/24/2016 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys im selling my pure account because i play my zerker the most and i just hate how fast you die at 1 def. It is 76 cmb and has 99 range 50 attack 86 strength 70 mage and 90 hp. It also has a firecape. Its perfect for Balista to gmaul combo with is super op atm. I am more than happy to use a OMM. S/B 15m C/O ??m A/W ???m SKYPE = hans.franz.dayz http://i.imgur.com/SwBtHSl.png
[Selling] OSRS ZERKER 90CMB 96STR FCAPE BGLOVES
03/23/2016 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
Hello so I'm selling this great zerker wich have been dullying for a half year I think. It has great stats lacks only veng, done all mainly quests DT, MM Fremeniks and etc. Was once banned for botting for 2 days but that's it, never botted again after that time. If you want any other pictures contact me IF YOU'RE INTRESTED CONTACT ME VIA PM OR SKYPE: romualdas.kairys1 THE PRICE IS NOT SET SO POST YOUR OFFERS BELOW, WE WILL USE MM IF YOU WISH PICTURES:
[Selling] OSRS Main account (85slayer + void + fcape + torso... )
02/15/2016 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
account sold
[WTS] Almost Max Range Tank, 88 dung, 92 pray (for soulsplit pray) Pictures - [CHEAP]
02/22/2013 - Runescape Trading - 7 Replies
Hello ePVPers I am selling this 2nd RS Account, as you can see below, almost maxed range tank with the rigour prayer from dung included aswell,(edit, never knew they gave back dung tokens from prayers, so it currently has 158k dung tokens), also have done all quests needed for 2nd prayer page (as you can see 92 prayer with soulsplit prayer) Payment = Moneybookers / RSGP Account will be sold cheap, though do not come up with some VERY cheap offers. http://i.epvpimg.com/7765d.png