Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading maxed account for gold

Discussion on Trading maxed account for gold within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading maxed account for gold

I have an account that was previously maxed (aside from invention). Has 200mil defence exp. Huge amount of cosmetic outfits, weapons, pets (including boss pets). This is a side account and I'm looking to get in game gold for it. Has over 500m of untradable wealth. On for more info or pictures.
Old 05/09/2017, 00:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Arrow Runescape -> Runescape Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trading maxed melee osrs account for WoW gold
10/01/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm trading my runescape account for WoW gold.Pics below. Bank PIN code is still active but I provide it to you within the trade. Also I've made a completly made up email address for the account, you get the email and password in the trade aswell. contact: Adding me in battlenet is the best way to contact me. Add me for offers and questions. Btag:Nubu#2520 About account: -99 att, 99str, 99def, 99hp. -B-gloves -D-defender -full void -fire cape
Trading Maxed WoW Account For Maxed Runescape!
01/18/2013 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
I will go first if you are trusted. PM me. Video below will explain it all. Selling WoW Account for Runescape Account. - YouTube bump bump
Trading Maxed WoW Account For Maxed Runescape!
01/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
I will go first if you are trusted. PM me. Link will be a youtube video of account. Look in video description. Selling WoW Account for Runescape Account. - YouTube