Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aman's Pyramid Plunder [21-99 Thieving]

Discussion on Aman's Pyramid Plunder [21-99 Thieving] within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aman's Pyramid Plunder [21-99 Thieving]

°

What does it do?

This script plays the Pyramid Plunder minigame for you. It will find the mummy, start the game, loot the selected chests, and loot all the urns in the highest room your player can go.

Requirements
*Player must have started Icthlarin's Little Helper
*Contact! is not required but recommended for banking
*Thieving level of 21

Equipment (not required but recommended)
A weapon (dragon scimitar/dds)
Dragonhide armor
Ring of Life

Bank
Place all items involved with the minigame in one single tab.
E.g. Super antipoison(1), superantipoison(2), superantipoison(3), superantipoison(4), empty vial, food, sceptres, and all items that can be looted from the minigame.

Food

You can either choose from the following foods:
Tuna
Monkfish
Shark
Lobster

Or if you prefer to use another type of food you can enter the item number of the food in the GUI.

You will also need super antipoison potions. Only superantipoison will be supported because otherwise you get poisoned very often.

Features:
Banking
A* path
Works on any resolution. You do not have to play on fixed window.
Advanced antiban
Automatically calculates and loots maximum room
Exits pyramid if finished early
Choose which chests to loot
Choose if to check for snakes or not when looting urns
Picks up the sceptre
Slick paint
Flawless

Note: A chance of getting a random is very low because you cannot get randoms inside the minigame. The only way you can get a random is when your character is not playing the minigame which is only about 10% of the time.

Price: 4$
As a gift. After money is sent please PM me your e-mail on where to send the script.
Paypal:

Credits:Original creator - Aman
marcipaans - for keeping it alive and updated

I know I don't look trustable, but there are a lot of abandoned scripts which are godly out there. There are more to come.
Don't forget to check MultiHunterPro:
Old 01/09/2010, 17:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am original owner of this script and I will be looking into my options according to the USA copyright infringement law. I have emailed the webmaster for your ip address. Weirded will also be getting in touch with you.

In the mean time I demand you remove illegal distribution of my software.
Old 10/02/2010, 04:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandeep1 View Post
I am original owner of this script and I will be looking into my options according to the USA copyright infringement law. I have emailed the webmaster for your ip address. Weirded will also be getting in touch with you.

In the mean time I demand you remove illegal distribution of my software.
In that case mabey you should release it free =D??