Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELLING] OSRS Starting Main [OSRSGP ONLY] 1K+ TOTAL

Discussion on [SELLING] OSRS Starting Main [OSRSGP ONLY] 1K+ TOTAL within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELLING] OSRS Starting Main [OSRSGP ONLY] 1K+ TOTAL

Selling this account, serious inquiries contact me on skype @ osrs.m8

OSRS GP ONLY

STARTING PRICE LOWERED 10m OSGP but since I am trying to sell quickly, I will willingly work my price down.
Comes with creation email.

Account has 4/6 Pieces of graceful, magic secs, & first two parts of RFD done.

Stats:

Authenticator off:

Ban Meter:

Pin:

Quests:

bump PRICE LOWERED TO 10m OSRS GP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Osrs main with zilyana pet for osrs gp!
10/22/2015 - Runescape Trading - 4 Replies
https://i.gyazo.com/a04e9c6593df1ab470e8c918a85014 46.png https://i.gyazo.com/3196fb15b029949caaebedc6fea1e aa2.png offer in replies!
Selling OSRS Main
09/21/2015 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, im selling my OSRS Main for OSRS GP or PayPal. Attack lvl 90+ Str lvl 95 Def lvl 90 HP lvl 93 Mage lvl 80 Range lvl 75+
Trading my main for a pure or selling for OSRS GP
10/01/2014 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Basically I'm getting bored of just skilling and want to start up a pure. I just can't be bothered training it so I'm trading my account for a pure or I'm selling it for gp. Leave your offers below or add me on skype. Skype - cupac14 By the way I will not be going first. I'd be glad to get a middleman if you don't trust me however you'll be paying for it. :) Here are some screenies of the account. imgur: the simple image sharer
[Selling] WTS EOC (Total: 2058) & OSRS (1026) ACCOUNT'S.
07/06/2014 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for a buyer that is intrested to buy this account. Reason for selling is that I have started a new account "Neon Potion" that is Iron Man and no longer am intrested in old account. It has no gold or to many special items. You will not be given the acsess to my original E-mail for this account becouse its my main E-mail and has information about my paypal, amazon and so on, however you will be added to my skype for all times in case you run into some problems also I will provide you...
Selling: Main Acc [Total 2094/8 99's] + 38m Gp
12/29/2012 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, After playing yaers of runescape i mainly pked in this game. But after the EoC update i don`t enjoy pking anymore. Also i need to work more for scool, so i got no time to even skill or something. Now i want to sell my main account like my friend did, because i wont come back to runescape again. Hopefully someone need and buy it ;) Hey, Nach dem ich Jahre lang Runescape gespielt habe, habe ich fast nurnoch pked. Aber nach dem Kampfupdate macht mir Pken kein Spaß mehr. Außerdem muss...