Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Max account ~ Quest cape ~ Near comp ~ And more

Discussion on Max account ~ Quest cape ~ Near comp ~ And more within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Max account ~ Quest cape ~ Near comp ~ And more

This account recently belonged to the very trusted member "Kuthlezz" who is premium member and has alot of trades done.
I'm looking for offers in Runescape gold/07 gold since i play both games but need gold for my own main.
Account has tons of items and an organised bank, and alot more!!

Stats:

For more info on items/quests/stats to comp and more please contact me on my skype.

Old 09/13/2014, 14:35   #2

Bumpa
Old 09/17/2014, 22:24   #3

b

b
Old 10/01/2014, 16:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
price?

Tags
comp cape, maxed account, runescape, selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Ex-Comp cape Main
02/09/2014 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am selling RS3 200CMB- ex comp-cape acc, reason i don`t have time for this game as i used to and i dont enjoy it anymore.. Drop me a PM on sythe or skype , i will be going for highest offer over paypal . Will use middle man / OMM if your not trusted.. im only accepting paypal as i dont wanna play Rs anymore, looking for 300USD , A/W set at 400USD (: , i am the original owner of the account and i will provide everything you need.. log in -- SemTiacutetulo_zpseeb39734.png Photo by...
[Selling] WTS [Testing the water] Comp cape main 99 divination - The ports requirement everythi
01/14/2014 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
n
[Selling] 5yo acc with comp cape and 400m
12/19/2013 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
hey, So i am selling my runescape account: 5 years account(never got a single ban warning) comp cape and around 400m Whisp me with offers or for more infos
WTT FA Comp/Comp lvl 100 for metin2 account
09/20/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
hi the account is on the server jupiter on eu version! i want to trade my FA lvl 100 for a metin2 account. the account is comp/comp and has all good skills on the required lvl :P upgrade skills: vita lvl 8 damage absorb lvl 1