Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Guides] UltimatePRO Making Bank Series[FREE & PP/Skrill/GP]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guides] UltimatePRO Making Bank Series[FREE & PP/Skrill/GP]

1. Safe RWT (FREE)

Always getting banned for RWT? Or you simply want to know more about trading safely on Runescape and to avoid the ban hammer or wipe?

Look no further now for this FREE guide is here to help you stay under the Jagex Radar. It will prevent lots of bans RWTers face and this will definitely help both new beginners and seasoned veterans.

Safe RWT (FREE)
The Academy Series

Simply get your copy of the guide by clicking on

Just enter your E-mail on it and a FREE copy of this guide will be in your hands! Feedbacks are always welcomed on this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Managing Runescape Businesses

UltimatePRO proudly presents to you the guide that you have been waiting for! Always wanted to run that successful gold-shop or be a service giant in the market? Ever wondered how does one make their IRL bank by just playing Runescape? How can you earn a monthly passive income anywhere from US$2000 to US$5000 and perhaps even more from the internet? Well, you can look no further now!

Managing Runescape Businesses
Making Bank Series:

With over 35 pages of written content, this guide aims to educate budding entrepreneurs who needed a little push and be their helping hand through their journey. This guide contains close to 8000 words with well over 30 images clearly explaining the crucial knowledge you need to know to run and manage your own Runescape venture safely and successfully!

UPS Paypal typical Week; This can be yours too!

Price: US$9.99 (Apply Coupon Code for 25% discount for $7.49 Only!)
Payment method:

Paypal
Skrill
PlayerAuctions
RSGP equivalent

And only for Epvpers users, there are 4 bonus section in the guide showing you how to best secure your account from bans, Managing your team effectively, customer service excellence and much more!

This guide is written from my own experience of running UltimatePRO and all information in it are what I believe to work best for me and everyone else who is interested. Users who purchase this guide gets a lifetime guarantee to future updates to this guide.

Get your copy today via Paypal @
Special Discount code: UPSgold1 for 25% off; only valid for first 10 customers on Payhip!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Mass Gold-Farming; Farm and Grow Rich

UltimatePRO also proudly presents its 2nd in series guide of Making Bank Series; Farm and Grow Rich: Mass Gold-farming! Have you ever wondered how do people run huge farms successfully whilst in school and earn upwards of more than US$10,000 per month? Look no further for UPS Mass Gold-farming guide is made to carter for even beginners! Your journey to Financial freedom begins now!

Mass Gold-Farming; Farm and Grow Rich
Making Bank Series:

This guide contain well over 5000 words with a total of 21 pages of content packed goldfarming secrets! It goes through the fundamental knowledge of gold-farming and how you can maximise the profit while still staying safe at the same time! It has potentials to earn upwards of US$10,000 every month, get a copy today!

UPS Playerauction Typical Week; This can be yours too! [PA fees is high ]

Price: US$14.99 (Apply Coupon Code for 25% discount for $11.24 Only!)

And just for Epvpers users, there are various bonus section in the guide showing you how to keep botting smartly without getting the banhammer on OSRS and many more! This guide is written from our personal experience in running a rather huge farm and these secrets can be at your finger-tip at a click of a button!

Get your copy today via Paypal @
Special Discount code: UPSgold2 for 25% off; only valid for first 5 customers on Payhip!

Contact me on
Click below to avoid any imposter.

or pm me on this forums if you have any questions.

Current work in progress: OSRS Billionaire Guide (Making Bank Series)

Keep your keys peeled for this edition as it will contain over 50 money making methods in game and over 20 of which are botable for the gold farmers out there.. It will contain various methods that are independent of the market, secret and not commonly known methods and it is an absolutely must have!

Feedbacks from Managing RS Businesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzel111
I have read the whole guide. It describes how to use safely PayPal and other payment methods for selling your services. It's very detailed how should your team be organised, everyones duties etc. It also describes how should you start, what's the hardest part in starting your business and few other things. For me guide is 7.5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartonsVodka
I've read this whole guide and I must say this is a great and well thought out guide.

Gen took time and hard work to get where he is today, and to see that he made this guide is something that you can't pass up. All his tips and other information is priceless that you can even begin your business just from reading this guide.

If you're looking to start up services or just make some cash on the side, I highly recommend this guide.

10/10
Very neat and well documented.
Easy to read!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompileTime
After buying this guide, I can honestly say, this was the right choice.
(For me it was either this or a box of pizza haha.)

This is probably the most thought out, and well written guides I've seen in a while.

There are quite a few things mentioned in this guide that I think everyone should know, whether you're just starting out, or a seasoned veteran.
There's something in this guide that would benefit everyone.

8.5/10
A very nice guide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killuminatic
Let me start off by saying that this guide is the REAL DEAL.

I bought this guide a few nights ago because i wanted to learn how to make some money. The usual guides are very vague and would say something like "Open a Paypal and sell gold". This guide breaks down the steps, all the way from the beginning on how to start up your own business and how to move forward with it.

Before reading this guide, i tried making my own group of friends to make money but it never succeeded. When i asked myself why i failed i never had an answer, but by reading through the pdf, i was able to discover that i was missing key essential steps in order to be successful.

To me, this guide is very detailed and contains many graphic images to help aid the text. Personally I would give this a 9/10 and i recommend anyone who wants to earn money efficiently to purchase it while its fresh and new.
Quote:
Originally Posted by memby
I bought this guide from god, and I have to say it was WELL WORTH IT.

I read through this guide quite thoroughly, and it gave some key tips as to what I would need to do if I wanted to start a business. Very detailed, and not nearly as boring of a read as I thought it might be. He kept it fun, and very informative.

Overall I would give the read a 9/10, but I am sure it shall reach the 10/10 point as it gets updated over time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonnhy
bought it earlier! really one of the best guide i seen
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0llyp0pst3r
I haven't read the guide but I can say god genesis is a legitimate person. He has been running a successful business for a long time and this will say that his guide is the real thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinger36
I got this guide about 4 days ago and I have to say it is one of the most informative I have ever read. Being an absolute noob to running a bot farm and knowing the risk's of selling gold I had many question's that I needed answering. These 2 guides answered every question I had. I went from practically knowing nothing about gold-farming and running the sales side to being confident I could run a 100+ character farm. The only limiting factor now is the initial investment. Overall I would rate this guide a 9.5/10.
Thanks a lot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekumo
I've bought both of the e-books in the series, and they both offer large amounts of incredibly informative information for experienced, as well as new market users. Great guides, God!

Feedbacks from Mass Gold-Farming

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegeta508
Just read through their entire Gold Farming Guide. The guide is very well written, and you can easily start making money almost right away. The guide it self has 21 pages, and is well worth the $$$ it is being sold for. Takes a little bit of set-up time to get going, and some determination, but is highly meant for people who want to make some good RL money. It's summer time now, you have nothing better to do and no one will hire you - SO BUY THIS GUIDE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinger36
I got this guide about 4 days ago and I have to say it is one of the most informative I have ever read. Being an absolute noob to running a bot farm and knowing the risk's of selling gold I had many question's that I needed answering. These 2 guides answered every question I had. I went from practically knowing nothing about gold-farming and running the sales side to being confident I could run a 100+ character farm. The only limiting factor now is the initial investment. Overall I would rate this guide a 9.5/10.
Thanks a lot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigroons
Just bought the gold farm guide and I completely agree with Zinger. This will teach you everything you need to know in plain English. I just need to decide how i want to start now the initial investment is quite daunting. I may have to buy his other guide to make some start up cash :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekumo
I've bought both of the e-books in the series, and they both offer large amounts of incredibly informative information for experienced, as well as new market users. Great guides, God!