Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

99str/atk 99 fletch barrows pure

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
99str/atk 99 fletch barrows pure

Hey guys, i'm selling my barrows pure. In my eyes, 07 is dying and i only really find staking fun now, therefore i'm selling my main to fund my maxed main to stake with. My account is mine only and nobody else has ever known any passwords, recoveries etc. The account is 100% not botted on and has 0 black marks (will post screenies only if requested). The account has 177 quest points, including quests completed such as

- Lunar diploymacy
- Desert treasure
- Monkey Madness
- Recipe for disaster
- Underground pass

The account is also a member still and has 69 days left ( ) I have already stopped the membership so you will have to renew it yourself.

Stats : The account has 99str, 99atk, 99 fletching, 92hp and 94mage

Screenies : Quests -
: Stats -
: Random :P -

I will delete the recoveries if you are interested and will show you them deleted. I am looking for around 60m 07 gp, 600m eoc. If you have a trusted middle man i have no problem using them. The account has no account gaurdian and i will also give you the email's password as i don't need that email (it was made purely for the account). You will get the current password and the one previous password. You will also get all details i know about the account along with the email (and password) and accounts itself.

Thank you for viewing , if you would like to contact me, please add my skype name "jellypked"[/COLOR]

If you want to see more pics or have requests, please just post below or ask on skype