Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trading 132 [StormOfArmadyl][Chaotics][1BrankInTrustedFlowerGameFC][Ovls]+more 4 pure

Discussion on trading 132 [StormOfArmadyl][Chaotics][1BrankInTrustedFlowerGameFC][Ovls]+more 4 pure within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
trading 132 [StormOfArmadyl][Chaotics][1BrankInTrustedFlowerGameFC][Ovls]+more 4 pure

not looking to get scammed so people with good feedback will get prioritys. i understand i am a new user and you may be abit warey wich is normal but i can assure you this is legit i can provide registered email and password, recovarys and all old details for the account, i preffer pking more than bossing/skilling what ever lol and i got cleaned hosting flower games in my fc so now i just want a nice pure to enjoy before EOC arrives then i think its goodbye runescape for good.

i can post pictures soon just dont have enough time right now but i will update tommorow.

account has 313 quest points 2137 ttl,overalls, storm of armadyl, chaotics :ccb , raiper, longsword.
kiln cape too

100 dunganeering, 99 str 99 mage 99 range 95 prayer 99 hp 94 herblour 93 atk 92 def and much more

it is also ranked in a trusted fc and clan for flower games, the rank cost me 1 bil.

so down to buiseness i am looking for a decent maxed pure fully quested + rsgp

preferably hand cannon void
HAS MEMBERSHIP LEFT
enjoy bidders
also has vls and lots of old items in bank