Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 20 Defence Pure [MAXED, QUESTED]

Discussion on Selling 20 Defence Pure [MAXED, QUESTED] within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 20 Defence Pure [MAXED, QUESTED]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MAXED 75 DEFENCE 99 PRAYER LVL 133 BEAST!
04/10/2012 - Runescape Trading - 18 Replies
This account is probably one of the best accounts i ever built from scratch. I have had it for 2 years. many good times a few bad ones aswell... anyway to the point i quit runescape for some months now and thought i could use some money so i am selling this account. some information about the account: it has the curses prayers can wear all spirit shields b gloves rigour prayer great for pvp!
Selling Maxed Barrows Pure!!
11/02/2011 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, Selling my maxed barrows pure :'( Basically being, im starting university in Auckland, New Zealand by january, And am wanting to remove myself from the world of rs. And by doing htis im going to be selling my account. The account is called: D nB. Its stats are... 99 hp 99 att 99 str 99 range 99 mage 99 prayer 75 def 91 fish 83 slaer 85 dung etc. Look it up on hiscores. Sorry for no photos, I dont know how to put photos up :/ But.. If you want to come and see me on rs, pm me...
selling maxed z pure ish
06/17/2011 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5703/bank122719.png http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7512/stats1227 01.png Scammers GTFO,only go first if trusted msn is [email protected]
Selling 1 Def pure/ 116 maxed range / mage
09/19/2010 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Name : i greeenz i Attack : 60 Strength : 80 Defence : 1 Range : 40 Prayer : 1 Mage : 14 Hp : 70 Monkey madness is done.
Someone Is Selling TS2 Accounts Maxed Level Maxed Gears & More
07/26/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Add [email protected] to your msn he's selling ts2 accounts maxed level. max gears and much more. Please if you add him and he asks you how did you hear about us say that your were told buy Kyle. If you buy account and you say that you heard from me you get 20% discount off. How does it work? Example 135$ for an account you pay half now and you get the account and you can change the info ETC and pay the other half later or pay 10$ a month until you pay off.