Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling]Level 125 main!

Discussion on [Selling]Level 125 main! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Selling]Level 125 main!

Looking to sell my old Runescape account. Haven't played in over 6 months, quit for League of Legends. Not looking to get much, but please offer in USD only. Only accepting Paypal!

Bank contains lots of effigies, barrows gloves, Chaotic Rapier, questing items, over 7k in different colored charms, over 1k in each Extreme (atk,str,def). Over all with sell able items I would price the bank at maybe 1m. There are recoveries/emails, but I really can't be bothered to remove just because I don't play anymore. Account has a little over 200 Quest Points.

*EDIT*
WILLING TO TAKE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNTS/POINTS/BOOSTS(Refs)

If you have any questions, just post them here. Post your skype name also if you are SERIOUS about your offer.

Old 05/05/2012, 01:31   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

could trade you for another league of legends account =p lvl 30 with 45 champs, some skins around 9 and 10 ip win boosts ^.^

a couple limited skins such as toy soldier gp and snowmerdinger

wait sorry nvm , read it over again, usd only, sorry =p
Old 05/05/2012, 06:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rllimitz View Post
could trade you for another league of legends account =p lvl 30 with 45 champs, some skins around 9 and 10 ip win boosts ^.^

a couple limited skins such as toy soldier gp and snowmerdinger

wait sorry nvm , read it over again, usd only, sorry =p
If you could add some RP to that, I may be interested.

Bump for business.
Old 05/05/2012, 13:46   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

bump how much rp are you looking for?

my skype name is randylazzo
Old 05/06/2012, 00:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rllimitz View Post
bump how much rp are you looking for?

my skype name is randylazzo
Just depends, add me - Dylan.Hellman2

Bump for business.

Last bump - bed time.

Bump for business.
Old 05/08/2012, 20:05   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

€22
Old 05/08/2012, 20:38   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I messaged you for a trade for my leagueoflegends account pm me if uou are interessted

Tags
cheap, highlvl, main, ownage, runescape