Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] 45 OP's [Shaiya US] for 200M [Runescape]!

Discussion on [WTT] 45 OP's [Shaiya US] for 200M [Runescape]! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] 45 OP's [Shaiya US] for 200M [Runescape]!

Hello! Like you see in the subject I want to trade 45 OP Hammers from Shaiya US to 200M Runescape gold. You will go first in this trade, we can trade a little at the time if you feel unsecure. Scammers, don't even add me.

Thanks!
Old 04/21/2012, 10:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 361
15 posts 1 thanks and we must give first? lol
Old 04/21/2012, 12:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
Well, people like you I can give first, with alot of thanks and posts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wts OP's for Shaiya OS
11/29/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Hey all, I have a few hundred OP's for Shaiya OS and wanted to get some of the money I have put into Shaiya over the years, back. I am aware that the market price is $2 per OP so that is what im charging, no less no more. I have not been scammed, and nor am i going to put myself in that position. I will ONLY go first if you bring a reliable and reputable toon, if not, OP's will be after the payment has been received (we can do very small batche's if you would like). Payment will take...
[WTT] 45 OP's for 200M [Runescape]!
05/02/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! I want to trade my 45 OP's for 200M in Runescape currency, you WILL go first! Scammers, don't even pm me... Thanks!
WTS OP's $2 each! [On Shaiya US]
10/17/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 7 Replies
Hello! I wanna sell pretty many OP's. The transfers WILL go through paypal and you WILL pay first before I give you any OP's. We can do small amounts at the time if you feel confortable with that! Please pm me if you want to buy!
WTS 55 OP's from US Shaiya $3/Op
07/23/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
As the title states, I've got 55 OP's I'm trying to sell for $3 a piece. Preferred method of payment, would be paypal. Add me on Skype, or PM me here if you're interested. The OP's have been sold.