Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[S] Lvl 132 Account [Total 2208]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
Lightbulb [S] Lvl 132 Account [Total 2208]

Hello everyone, I'm currently selling my main: a level 132 RuneScape account. This account has eight skills level 99, and eight more that are 90+! It can be a great money-maker, or a main to play on in your spare time. This account has 305 Quest Points, and all but the most recent quests completed (Previously had a quest cape, then I quit doing quests). It has all the skills necessary to complete all the remaining quests. Its 99 prayer is Turmoil/Soul Split ready! Due to security reasons, I will not be going first in this trade, but if you notify me before making your payment I will be sure to send you all account details the instant I receive payment. This account still has membership active until February 26th, so buy today to get a few extra days of membership for free!

Notable items on the account:

Penance, Corruption, and Knock-Out Auras
Tome of Frost
Karamja Gloves 3
Ardougne Cloak 3
Falador Shield 3
Varrock Armor 3
Fremennik Boots 3
Seer's Headband 3
Explorer's Ring 3
Full Melee/Range Void
Fighter Torso
Fire Cape
Dragon Defender
Many Skillcapes, and more within POH
Gem/Coal Bag
34k Tokkul
Shade Robe Set
Veteran/Classic Cape
Quest Cape (Currently unusable, located within POH)
Gilded altar + Kharyrll teleport within POH (GREAT for Barrows)
Curses unlocked

All of this and more can be yours for only $150 (Price is mostly firm, but subject to slight change per offer). I can provide more pictures/details on request. I will only accept PayPal as a method of payment, and as said before, I will NOT go first (Been scammed too many times before). If the buyer is unsure, I will be more than happy to give them user/pass for half, then give any remaining info after I have received full payment. If interested, send me a private message on here and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Check out the pictures for a few more details:

Old 02/08/2012, 07:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
What do I pay with?

Sounds very nice what do I pay with?

Old 02/08/2012, 09:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallace! View Post
Sounds very nice what do I pay with?
I only accept PayPal, and you can get a hold of me through MSN at . If you add me through here, I will be able to send you details you may ask for, and will also be able to instantly send you your login information as soon as I receive payment.

Also, as an added bonus, I will be more than happy to assist the purchaser in explaining different aspects of the character (such as what some items are for etc)
Old 02/12/2012, 05:12   #4

Bump - now considering a lower price, message me for details.

Old 02/13/2012, 18:10   #5

Well, RunescapeLove was the first one that contacted me, but he ended up scamming me in the trade. I'm currently trying to get the account back, but until then the sale is off. If anyone knows how to ban/blackmark/ANYTHING that scamming *******, please either do it or let me know.
Old 02/13/2012, 18:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

mhh.. kann nur deutsch^^

Anzeigen und das wars..

how much he say buy the account ?

can you get it not back with mail,questions ?

-DRG
Old 02/13/2012, 18:20   #7

I'm currently trying, Jagex hasn't replied to my appeal yet... he was originally going to pay $150 for the account, but he didn't pay anything... I was a fool and decided to let him go first... which is why I'm now enforcing the rule to make them go first in the trade, IF I can get the account back.
Old 02/13/2012, 18:36   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

mhh.. then I say many luck!
Old 02/13/2012, 18:47   #9

Thank you
Old 02/19/2012, 11:47   #10

EDIT: The account has been retrieved, and is back up for sale! Still $150, I will not... repeat will NOT be going first under any circumstances. I don't have the time nor the effort to put up with any of that bs again.

Note that no items were removed during the mishap - all items displayed in the screenshots are still intact on the account.
Old 02/24/2012, 16:21   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i pay 170$ ! Skype: dragonk1la
Old 02/24/2012, 18:16   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey would you like a warrock acc?

lvl 13, whit famas,xm8,mp7a1,m14 mines

« [S] Lv.100 - Offer? [94 Herb|1575 Total] | kaufe gold »