Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1680lvls overall, 9 of 179 quests unfinished

Discussion on 1680lvls overall, 9 of 179 quests unfinished within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1680lvls overall, 9 of 179 quests unfinished

Uploaded with

It has decent gear, including swarm of stuff, no inventory spaces available.
Some gear you can see on pic, it has ok house, nothing special.
In bank you should have all items needed for questing, hunting or doing whatever you like.

Account was never been flagged, nor did I use any hacks, bots or macros.
I am original owner.

I accept as payments, PSC or wallie card, or alternatively game time card codes.

Starting price is: 40 euros if you pay with PSC, or 45e with wallie card.

P.S. If you want fast trade, please note that organizing MM needs time, which means all three of us needs to be online at the same time etc...
If you want to go first, which means full payment in front, we can do without MM.
Whatever method you choose is fine by me.

I did one trade on this forum, not sure why it hasn't be updated on status, but you can check my post history. In that case buyer went first.

If you have any additional questions I spend more time on facebook then on msn, so that's the good way to contact me, for contact info feel free to write me pm.

30e if sold till 27th. (because of price reduction for aion, which I plan to get with this sale.)
Old 11/28/2011, 10:07   #2

bump! price is 40e now
Old 12/19/2011, 19:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i give you a 10€ PSC ^^
Old 12/19/2011, 22:44   #4

thank you for yours offer but not interested in anything less then 40e
Old 05/23/2012, 06:14   #5

bump, western union only.
Old 03/03/2013, 08:53   #6

this is old topic of mine, but this account is in order and is still for sale!

Tags
account, cheap, runescape