Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS LVL 98 125QUEST POINTS AND VERY GOOD STATS CHEAP!!!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LVL 98 125QUEST POINTS AND VERY GOOD STATS CHEAP!!!

hey guys, the title says it all, im selling a lvl 98, great quest points and good skills. there are no recoveries and no registered email so trade can be quick and smooth. middle man will be used or u go first.

its pretty basic, got like full rune etc, junk, lots of holiday items in bank
post or pm all offers and we can talk...

there is a screen:

the stats:
thanks,

offer cheap, ill take it

« (SELL) 30k-40K/HOUR DUNG XP BOT IDUNGPRO 20M RSGP | Verkaufe Rs cash 130m rs cash »

Similar Threads
Stats points !! error
10/16/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello Guys, i become all lvl 5 stats points in game can i dont give all to str dex hp mp. my question is whats wrong there ??
Selling Runescape Account Cheap, Level Free 88/Member 90+, Good Stats/Wealth
10/10/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling my account because the last time I played runescape was last year. I am completely done with this game! I am NOT here to scam. Level 88 in Free World, 90+ in member worlds High Stats, Nice Wealth, In the "Safe" Zone, Etc. Pictures Here http://i53.tinypic.com/rmiixj.jpg
selling a lvl 98 17mil 125quest points and very good stats cheap!!
04/10/2010 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
hey guys, the title says it all, im selling a lvl 98 with 17 mill, amazing quest points and amazing skills. there are no recoveries and no registered email so trade can be quick and smooth. middle man will be used or u go first. post or pm all offers and we can talk... there are some screens: the bank, (lots and lots of nice holiday items):http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44749&stc=1&d=1270675534 the...
WTS 7 Acc FF to lv105 no mystery open stats points not distributed
01/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 21 Replies
WTS 7 Acc FF to lv105 no mystery open no stats distributed server Gaia All of the chars are lv 74 stats points not distributed no skills opened all skills lvls are 0 each char has 2.5M+ SP all chars euros put ur offer
Stats points
11/30/2009 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Hi. I would like to know if it is possible to change stats points. With cheatengine I managed to modify points (str/dex/luc), and available points too. But when adding points with an exceeded amount than the real available one, nothing happens... Plus, even if I see 800 STR, i hit 75 damage x.X I need help :x