Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The runescape gold sale : 10$for 20M with fast delivery.

Discussion on The runescape gold sale : 10$for 20M with fast delivery. within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The runescape gold sale : 10$for 20M with fast delivery.

Hello guys here, I am now offering the service ofrunescape gold selling. As i have made a thorough preparation for this, I can deliver the gold you purchase almost for all servers within 24 hours regardless its US or EU server. Feel free to ask me via MSN or AIM for the availablity of your specific server, I will deliver it to you with the support of my gold farming team.

How to buy gold here:

1, Add me on MSN or AIM to check if its available.
2, Once its in stock, send the money to my paypal with gift. i get to deliver the gold to you with FACE TO FACE in game or SEND the gold to your character via mail.
3, If the gold is out of stock , you can buy it as well, i will promise you to send the gold within 24 hours, on condition that the gold does not get ready for you after 24 hours' waiting, a full money back in no time is guaranteed!
4, I appreciate it very much if you can post how your order goes on this thread.I do things honestly, please post your experience here honestly as well.
5, Now please add my MSN or AIM to start your journey here

PS: I can not edit my title, pls mod helps me to modify it. [Paypal] [Almost All Servers] WOW Gold on Sale
my only msn :
Old 06/02/2011, 09:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,176
moverequest->black market
Old 06/02/2011, 11:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 271
Received Thanks: 2,082
^this
#moved