Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Swaping RSGP for Conquer Online Accounts and items!

Discussion on Swaping RSGP for Conquer Online Accounts and items! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Swaping RSGP for Conquer Online Accounts and items!

Hey

ive got 236m to buy conquer online accounts and items with.

im just coming back after 3 years so i dnt mind what server etc

(Also have a barrows pure lvl 111 with 99 str if your interested)
Old 05/25/2011, 22:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

mmmmm
Old 05/25/2011, 22:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ive got 90 dbs of stuff, none of it is locked, and the server im on is a us, server. send me a reply or email me at for instant reply
Old 05/25/2011, 23:51   #4

i have emailed you but no reply.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BUYING RSGP for Conquer Online Dragon Balls (Any server)
10/18/2015 - Runescape Trading - 6 Replies
I'll pay as follows DBS-------RSGP 5----------13M 25---------60M 50--------115M 125-------275M 250-------550M I will give Dragon Ball Pack B codes (5dbs per code). Can be used on any server.
Swaping Accounts
01/21/2010 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
I'm swapping a F2P Str Pure 40 Atk/ 65 Str/ Willing to trade for a range/mage : ATLEAST 40 range/40 mage ANY SKILLER: Any Skiller with atleast 50+ on any stat OR YOU CAN OFFER
[Trade] Conquer accounts for runescape items,cash
02/22/2009 - Runescape - 0 Replies
What I am offering: In server Libra, one lvl 119 trojan with one full set of socket sdg gears, 50 mill cash, a lot of other stuff and one lvl 114 archer comes with some gears too. What I am looking for: runescape items, cash. I will take runescape account if you throw it in for free, but I don't take account alone, you must have worthy items and cash to trade. I can show you my gears, items and cash in game if you want. I will provide you full info of these two accounts after you trade me...
T/S>Conquer Accounts for Knight Online Items
11/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Well ok I'm tired of playing Conquer and I went back to the old game I was playing Knight Online. I was wondering if any one would wanna trade the accounts for Knight Online stuff. Seriously doubt there will be any takers but I'm a give it a shot any ways. The accounts aren't that high of level but o well. I play on Thunder in Conquer and in Knight Online I play in Xigenon. Accounts: (None of these Chars are Reborn) 112 Archer 152 Potency (No House) ...