Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling rs gold and account`s :) <3

Discussion on selling rs gold and account`s :) <3 within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling rs gold and account`s :) <3

selling rs gold 1m=2$ and their is alot of sale`s when u ask for 100m+ .. and selling account`s pure and maxed .. pm me my msn ..

have funn guyz
Old 02/25/2011, 17:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
What for accs?
Lvl?
Old 02/25/2011, 19:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Intrested, /PM me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling lvl 67 account w/gold prem <3
09/20/2010 - WarRock Trading - 6 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers! This is a special offer, since i have been member here on elitepvpers, and been respected here :D Im selling my lvl 67 account with gold premium and 200k dinars +++ Here is screen: http://i55.tinypic.com/15s3aj4.jpg
Selling RS Account | Overall lvl 1508 | 6,5M Gold | only 25€
05/19/2010 - Runescape Trading - 9 Replies
Selling that RuneScape account for a 10€ PaySafeCard. You can see the skills on the screenshot and on the account is also more than 6,5M Gold, write to me for screenshot of the Gold. Verkaufe diesen RuneScape Account für eine 10€ PaySafeCard. Ihr könnt die Skills auf dem Screenshot sehen und auf dem Account sind noch 6,5M Gold, schreibt mich an wenn ihr einen Screenshot davon wollt. http://www2.pic-upload.de/21.04.10/bzaprc47cq7.pn g
SELLING VIP ACCOUNT FOR GOLD
12/20/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
It has 2 lowbie chars and all datas, email too for change the password later. One of those char has a brand new fox (silk pet) ;). I know its impossible to change the pw atm, so DO NOT SPAM here about that. If you cant trust me just ignore my topic. Im waiting for a good offer (only VIP gold). :cool:
Selling Lvl 82 Account for gold in Silkroad Online
12/19/2009 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Account is level 82, skills are all spread out, not focused in one specific skill. Comes with whip, obby shield / cape, dharoks plate / legs, d boots, berserker and neitznot helms, rune plate / legs, 1.2m cash, and more. Im looking to sell this account for 400m gold in Silkroad Online on server Aege. This is approx. a little less than $20 USD. Or can sell for elite gold, i have to look into it though. Screens: ImageShack - Let me know if you are interested.