Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editing sources on my runescape private server!!!!! (PLEASE READ ALL!!!)

Discussion on Editing sources on my runescape private server!!!!! (PLEASE READ ALL!!!) within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Editing sources on my runescape private server!!!!! (PLEASE READ ALL!!!)

I changed all the source names in the client.java to my server name..
then i edited my compiler and typed in that long code..
Then i saved it and opened my compiler up and pressed C to compile..
then that was done fine.. then i clicked the run server file and it says its Online...

My No-IP server ghostscape.hopto.org is checked so its online..

NOW THE THING THAT IS CONFUSING ME IS THAT, all these things are working.. but when i open up silabsoft.org and i type in any username and password. after that i type in my server ip which is ghostscape.hopto.org , But then i click login and it just connects for ages and says "Error Connecting To Server".

WHY ISNT IT WORKING, WHAT STEP HAVE I MISSED?? OR IS THERE ANOTHER STEP I HAVE TO DO BEFORE I CAN GET IT ONLINE?!?

if its a short simple answer, just reply here...
But if you wanna be nice and ill best answer you, add my windows live messenger to give me a quick walk through.. THANK YOU!

Old 03/31/2010, 21:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
double thread ? ôÔ
Closed Thread

Tags
editing sources, next step, private server