Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[AD] | LegendScape | OldSchool RSPS | Beta | 24/7

Discussion on [AD] | LegendScape | OldSchool RSPS | Beta | 24/7 within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AD] | LegendScape | OldSchool RSPS | Beta | 24/7

Hello,

Our RuneScape server is a open beta. Please report bugs and what needs to be added/fixed to the server. Thanks.

You can download the files here:

LegendScape is a private RuneScape server. No shop, no donation, and no P2W. Join us now!

In-game image:

Tags
rsps

Similar Threads
LozzCity - OldSchool RSPS - Eco - $100 GiveAway - Different Modes - A lot Of Updates
05/19/2019 - Runescape Private Server - 3 Replies
Lozzcity.com is new osrs rsps which has active player base. To see feature/picture/more info , google or youtube "lozzcity" , can't post images here for some reason.
[RSPS] MULTI VOTE METHOD!! [RSPS]
06/05/2015 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Things you need to know about the method - 5-10 minute setup, from then on its AUTOMATIC! - works on most servers so add me on skype if you want to know what servers it works on! - unpatchable (is that even a word haha) >> charging 10$ for this method (PayPal) or 5M OSRS GP. I would prefer PayPal though :) SKYPE: xsoulzzz
[Beta testing][667 Base] New RSPS need beta testers
09/10/2014 - Runescape Private Server - 0 Replies
NOTE- YOU WILL NEED JRE8 TO PLAY! Hello all, my name is Tyler i'm finally releasing my server it will be on 24/7 it's hosted on a VPS. NOTE:This is an economy server so keep that in mind! This server will be in beta testing until I fix any bugs you may find. If you do find any bugs please post them on the forums! If not you can always report them to me :P Please come and test this out and at the end of the beta testing I will hold a poll for all that play the server to chose the name of...
Decimation 508/525 RSPS
10/03/2010 - Runescape - 11 Replies
http://i28.tinypic.com/2gtqmu9.png Credits To Liberate For Banner 508 Client W/ A 525 Cache Client Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Decimation Forums: www.decimation.darkbb.com (The client may have trouble running, simply follow these directions and your problems will be fixed! Right click your Run client.bat -> Edit -> Paste @echo off