Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OS Prime - Demonic Gorillas || Cerberus || Zulrah || Flawless PvP

Discussion on OS Prime - Demonic Gorillas || Cerberus || Zulrah || Flawless PvP within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OS Prime - Demonic Gorillas || Cerberus || Zulrah || Flawless PvP

Additional Information:
OSPrime is a OSRS Economy/PvP/PvM server loading OSRS data (#116+) with several new bosses to choose from such as demonic gorillas or even cerberus or zulrah. OSPrime also has a soon to be active community on our new professional IPB forums where you can find all the information you need for OSPrime. We also feature amazing skilling and great slayer for players who love to grind PvM and Skilling for cash with three different skilling zones to choose from (WC Guild, Falador, Zeah). Without a doubt you will notice and love our PvM including instanced zulrah with stages along with full *** wars dungeon and abyssal sire! You can also basically pk instantly with OSPrimes new spawn tab where you can purchase a preset for the low fee of 500k for any type of PKer you wish to be or you can design your own custom preset with our user friendly presets interface! No matter what type of player you are you will love what OSPrime has to offer!

Click Here to join the best upcoming OSRS RSPS!
Old 08/19/2016, 21:10   #2

bump! 20+ online
Old 08/22/2016, 00:41   #3

Amazing updates coming soon! Come try out our amazing PvP system and compete on the highscores for the #1 spot!
Old 08/23/2016, 21:24   #4

bumpppp